Chapter 13, "That's it..."~

Budo: I was simply trying to enjoy my day PEACEFULLY in the school court yard until the occult club leader Oka just had to fuck it up, she just came up to out of nowhere asking me questions about my relationship with Ayano and how she didn't like Taro anymore. I did my damn not to tell her to fuck off until she said something out of line.

Oka: "You know....she will never like you...nobody can even tolerate you....your just so annoying....maybe you should leave the academy..."

Budo: "That's it you little shit..."  I raised my hand up and slapped her dead in her face, she laughed and then she threatened me.

Oka: "I will gut you like a fish.....try me bitch...."

Ayano who is right behind Oka with a knife pressed to her throat: "Aha...sorry sis but I think the fuck not" *smirks and makes a small cut on Oka's throat*, "Now lets see whos gonna get gutted like a fish". After I said that she ran faster than a road runner itself, Budo was laughing, and Taro was secretly calling me a bully. I think he's full of shit but hey it don't matter to me anymore.

Akihiko: Im starting to think my grades dropped from as much as I skipped school with the delinquents, but that doesn't matter now, I have gotten a call from someone who sounded very familiar to me so I went to the bus station, then I realized it was a woman with a hat on who was giving me a shiny red necklace. when I asked about who she was and why she gave me this she ran off, I saw her hair was in two long black pony tails and she was wearing an apron....she reminds me of someone in me and Ayano past....OH WELL TIME TO ACT STUPID AS FUCK TODAY *Lmao*

Budo: I was walking home with Ayano and all you see is Akihiko in some clout glasses on and he's in a kiddy pool drinking lemonade....."what the fuck is going on here?" Akihiko said that he is enjoying a day of being a very dumb bitch.....Im concerned of the day he drink wine or he become my brother in law...ah welp imma join him, I grabbed a pair of clout glasses and took off my shirt and sat right by him.

Ayano: they both are dumb asses, where the fuck did he even get that pool...then Budo decided to hop on board... there both idiots but I love them....

*excuse me but was that a confession?, anyways I was to post this three days ago .-. but im lazy and tired, not to mention im feeling under the weather, but anyways bye girlys*