Chapter 7, "Fight me right now" ~

Budo: The next day I was happily minding my business until I ran into to Taro and he hit me in the stomach on purpose, which pissed me off, "What the hell Yamada?, is there a problem" he said the same thing like he did yesterday, "You ruined everything!" he pushed me and I hit the locker. oh hell naw its game on now since he made me hit something, "Fight me, fight me right now" I had my fist up.

Taro: He really wanted to pick a fight with me, I threw my fist cause now its game time for me, "Bring it Masuta!" he threw the first hit hitting me directly in the face, next thing you knew we were both throwing punches at each other and there was a big crowd circling us recording the fight. 

Ayano: I was walking to school without Akihiko because he was sick in bed and couldn't go to school today, but when I got there, it was a huge crowd of people right there with their phones out, I walked up to my friend Saki to ask her what was going on. "Haven't you heard? Budo and Taro are fist fighting!" I froze on the spot. Damn it!, I walked inside o the crowd and into the middle to see Budo and Taro still at it, "STOP DAMN IT!!!" They both stopped.

Ayano: with no words they stared at me while covered in blood and bruises, 'What is wrong with you  guys?!" ....

*I know its short but I have homework to do sadly so see ya tomorrow