Chapter 6, "Ayano, come back to me..."~

Ayano: After Budo passes out from Akihiko smacking the soul out of Budo, I decided to bring him home with me and Akihiko, When we arrived I told Akihiko to help me carry him to my room, the little shit was not knocked out or sleep. and Akihiko was walking out of the room.

Budo: I waited for Akihiko to leave the room, and as soon as Ayano was walking away I grabbed her by her skirt and pulled her to sit on my lap, she tried getting up but of course it didnt work at all, I did a thing which made her whole body red, I started moving around and she felt me doing that, I wonder what she's gonna do when I stop. 

Ayano; My body was a bright red, "B-budo stop!!!, let go of me!!!" he responded with hm and kept doing it, "What the hell you mean hm?!, release me!!!", he soon stopped and let go saying "That was fun" I was not doing this and i changed into my pj's, Budo the pervert watched me under the crack of the door, and I went downstairs and slept on the couch

Taro: the next day at school it was very early and I needed to put a note in Ayano locker before she got there, So I wrote a note and slipped in her locker and ran upstairs to the roof top waiting for her to come. When she came on the roof going to where I was she asked what did I want and why I wrote her a Note, The only words  I said was...."Ayano, come back to me...I'm sorry for what I did...please forgive me..." that's when I notice Budo and Akihiko standing there to.

Akihiko: "Are you serious?, you cheat on her then ask her to take you back. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I was pissed off when I heard what he just said, why would she take him back after what he did, After that there was a long silence and Ayano finally answered.

Ayano: I was pissed off now and I just answered, "Hell to the motherfucking no, be gone man thot" I started walking away to see in the corner of my eyes Budo and Akihiko laughing and Taro embarrassed and surprised at the same time. I wanted to say that for the longest time. I went down stairs heading to my next class.

Budo: "HELL  YEA AYANO!" I said that while still  laughing, "Oh my god my stomach hurts!" Taro was pissed off when Ayano finally went down stairs, "This is your fault!, why did you ruin our relationship Masuta!" he said that then ran off. I gave him the bitch look and then I went to my club room...

*DAMN BITCH, I don't think Taro will be ok*