Chapter 9, "I will drag the hell outta you"~

Ayano: Akihiko talked me into this crap, But I cant lie I liked the look on Budo's face  when he woke up, that priceless face expression soon faded to a smirk then him blushing. ah hell naw Akihiko set me up. I tried to get up but he already wrapped his long tentacle arms around me. he had a very tight grip on me. I was trapped and I cant move.

Budo: "So you thought you were slick, coming in here with that outfit on?" I said with a smirk on my face as always "Now you need a little punishment from yours truly~" I felt her skin heat up when she was blushing. I put my hand on her waist and stared at her ass.  I saw Akihiko in the corner of my eye getting ready to slap me.

Akihiko: "BUDO I WILL DRAG THE HELL OUTTA YOU IF YOU DONT UNHAND HER!" he just laughed at me and looked back at Ayano who is now curled up in a  little red ball. "I think imma pass on that" He said looking me in the eyes. "That's it" I launched myself over the couch and landed on Budo who has now rolled over on his back and let go of Ayano telling her to wait in the room upstairs.

Budo: "You do know where you landed when you did that right" he soon froze then realizes where he was and jumped off of me and dropped dead while he was tomato red. I smirked and I headed upstairs to see where was Ayano, when I opened her room door she was changing her shirt and she had already changed her pants I paused for a while then smirked. 

Ayano: "BUDO GET OUT!!!!" he got closer to me and then touched my boobs. I karate kicked him in the stomach which made him fall over, "N-nice one princess" he said in pain, I soon finished putting on m shirt and then I laid in my bed reading a book while Budo some what crawled up there to read the book as well. then we went to sleep while he had his arm around me....

*The Ayano is getting used to Budo's ways ship has sailed. We have three more ships to sail*