Chapter 15, "Will you go to the dance with me?"~

Taro: Ah, the winter dance is in 5 days I might as well ask someone, I'm totally over Ayano now, she have always been a psycho path to me anyways, "That is a hot lie and you know it"~Niya*, ANYWAYS BEFORE I WAS RUDELY IN-TER-RUP-TED, *clears throat*. I just might ask Oka out of spite and because I know a lot of girls like me,*sees Oka down the hallway* and speak of the devil there goes Oka *walks up to her*. "Hi Oka will you go the winter-" 

Oka: "No way in hell Taro senpai...."

Taro: *Shook*, "O-oka b-but I thought you liked me and would do anything to get my attention, I'll join the occult club, please just say yes!"

Oka "hmm....promise?..."

Taro:"would I lie about that?"

Oka:"Ok....I'll go with you...but remember you made a promise..."

Taro:"anything for you darling"*oka walks off*, great now i have to go out of my reading time to join the occult club...

Budo: It is time for me to ask Ayano to the dance, and at the dance is in 5 days so I think I'll ask her in 3 days while I simply think of a good why to confess and ask her.

Akihiko: "Ayano...."

Ayano: "What?"

Akihiko: "I killed my date to the winter dance...."

Ayano: "What the fuck would you do that"

Akihiko: "because we were practicing dancing and she kept hitting me cause i was messing up and then she had the audacity to call me gay T^T"

Ayano: "my god....then that is a valid reason to then"

Akihiko: "Has anyone gotten the chance to ask you to the dance"

Ayano: "No"

Akihiko: "GOOD"

Ayano:....um....child 

*Alright imma leave that to them to finish, imma go jump in the snow, bye*