Chapter 10, "I-im scared..."~

Ayano: Since we don't have school today me and Budo decided to go to the movies while Akihiko is at a friends house. Budo was the one who got the tickets and he didn't tell me what movie we were watching until we were seated in the theater. When we got in the movie theater budo gave to who I thought was a man but was actually a woman our tickets and he bought popcorn and drinks and we went to where our movie was . 

Budo: I told Ayano to take her blindfold off so she can she the movie we were watching, when she did she turned pale. "What's wrong" I said out of confusion, she told me, I-im scared of horror movies". I didn't understand that because she used to kill people. but I told her it was ok. When the movie started to play and it got to the scary parts she jumped and grabbed on my arm. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. after the movie we started to drive home and she fell asleep. 

Ayano: when I woke up Budo was right next to me in bed sleeping. I was kinda relived he was right there, then I got closer to him and went back to sleep. The next morning Budo was literally off the  bed and he was on the floor upside down. "Budo" I said after choking on laughter, he woke up and was surprised after realizing what happened. I think im starting to get used to his company...He is really fun to hang out with and he some what makes me happy, I just want this to go on forever because, he seem like he is the type to make you laugh but he is always by your side, I think im starting to like him....and I don't mean I like him as a friend...

*I know this is short but I am lazy rn*