Chapter 12, "Stay away!"~

Akihiko speaking into a microphone: I hope you guys see what's building up so far, my little sister found her true love other then Taro, Budo and Ayano gotten closer by the minute, they even went on their first date, and word that's goin around is that Budo is going to-

Budo: *Interrupts Akihiko* "OKAY THATS ENOUGH OF THAT" *huffs* "Give me that!" ,*snatches the microphone from Akihiko* "Jesus Christ!",*pauses* "Ahem before I was kindly EXPOSED!" *glares at Akihiko* "I was thinking about asking Ayano to be my girlfriend soon but I cant find the right the time, but right now at the moment I don't know where she is"

Ayano who is running from Taro: "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" *kicks Taro in the balls*,"DIOS MIO!" *Happily gets up and walks away*, *in the background Budo is laughing* you see what I mean by I hate people, Taro is annoying and I think Budo is now a hyena. As you know Im thinking of doing a confession to Budo-

Akihiko: "I THINK DA FUQ NOT!". *Ayano looks at him crazy* I refuse to let my baby sister to ask such a disruptive person out!, *Ayano gives him an Alien look*, "Why you keep looking at me like that?", she just kept looking at me like I was slow.

Ayano: "Do you even listen to yourself when you talk..", "what the hell is dA fUq, you sound very stupid", *Budo picks her up and throws her on his back*. *Face turns red* "BUDO!!! PUT ME DOWN, YOUR GONNA DROP ME, IF YOU PUT ME DOWN I'LL GIVE YOU A HUG!" he just stood there and laughed at me small attempt of finessing. *Sounds like a baby mouse and turns Cheeto red* "PUT. ME. DOWNNNN!" he soon put me down and laughed at me for the longest period of time. "Turns head and starts to blush* "stupid Masuta..."

*Im getting some very lazy tings right about now, but Merry Christmas~ and have a good rest of 2019!*