best friend not wanted

alessia p.o.v

me and liv are still not best friends. i could tell she missed being around me lately because she was looking upset. i miss being around her too but i can't forgive her until she tells me the truth. she apologized to me so many times and it was hard for me to forgive. 

liv: "ale, you can't be mad at me forever.."

i didn't respond.

liv: "ale..."

i still didn't respond. after looking thru my phone for a couple of minutes, i looked at her.

alessia: "can u leave?"

liv: "now you're ignoring me...really..."

i ignored her again. 

liv: "i'm sorry okay? i apologized so many times..and i don't know what to do now cause u won't even forgive me.."

i kept ignoring. since i kept ignoring her, she walked away. i rolled my eyes as if i didn't have her time. i was still waiting on the truth. 

adrian: "ok you and liv need to get along, i'm tired of seeing liv upset because of u."

alessia: "she lied to me!"

liv: "i didn't lie!"

alessia: "oh  look....look at u lying again."

liv: "oh my god.! stop saying i'm lying!"

alessia: "liv, i could see in your face that you're lying! i know the face you give me when you lie! just tell me the truth!"

liv: "I'm not!"

alessia: "I hate you so much right now, i can't even look at u."

liv: "did u just say you hate me?"

alessia: "yes."

liv: "you...you don't mean that..."

alessia: "yes i do mean that! you're such a liar!"

liv: "i couldn't believe you just said that!"

adrian: "enough fighting! i expected more from you guys! get along, we're on tour! we're not gonna fight like animals!"

alessia: "i've never heard you yell before.."

adrian: "because you're arguing and you're arguing is driving me crazy!"

alessia: "i'm waiting for her to tell the truth!"

liv rolled her eyes at me and i gave her attitude.

adrian: "just don't talk to each other and don't look at each other!"

i frowned and walked away. me and liv were still not in good terms and i haven't spoke to shawn either. if liv is gonna keep lying, then i'm just gonna keep ignoring her forever.

A/N: End of chapter!