the vacation

alessia p.o.v

shawn came back with a big grin on his face and i wondered why he was so excited.

alessia: "you look excited, what's happening?"

shawn: "we are going on vacation."

alessia: "ooh wow, where are we going?"

shawn: "we are going to England."

alessia: "omg! i've always wanted to go England!"

shawn: "you want go everywhere."

alessia: "yea i wanna travel everywhere."

shawn: "well i can't wait for you to enjoy this vacation, and some people will be coming with us along the road."

alessia: "who?"

shawn: "some family."

alessia: "awww i can't wait to meet them!"

shawn: "i can't wait for u to meet them too, i told them some good things about you and they're eager to meet you!"

alessia: "when do we leave?"

shawn: "tonight."

alessia: "i'm so excited!"

shawn: "me too."

we packed our stuff and soon, we were at the airport. me and shawn both sat down as we placed our stuff down. it was really fun speaking with shawn's family. they were all so sweet. when we got to our hotel, we headed straight to the bedroom. we were both running as we held hands till shawn landed on me as i fell on the bed. as we were laughing, we kissed twice. when shawn placed his hands on the bed as he was on top of me, i chuckled. the bed felt so nice and warm as he was right on me. he was still on top of me as he was talking.

shawn: "do you like the hotel?"

alessia: "yea it's beautiful..."

shawn: "do you like my family?"

alessia: "oh your family is so sweet."

he smiled.

shawn: "i'm glad you like them."

i placed one hand on his back and one on his hair as i was scratching it.

alessia: "i love you."

shawn: "i love you too."

and then he kept kissing me as he was moving further to me with his kneels kneeled as he kept going. when i felt him getting more closer, i got up and he lifted me in his arms. we were both loving this moment. i loved him unconditionally. no one can never love him like the way i do.

A/N: End of chapter!