awards ceremony✨

alessia p.o.v

tonight was the night we've been waiting for....the night that all celebrities we're waiting for. tonight was the awards ceremony. the time for celebrities to be nominated, to get awards and to perform and i was also going to perform and so was shawn. tonight was going to be amazing. we both woke up early in the morning to get dressed and i had to get my hair done and my nails so i had to go to the nail salon and meet up with my makeup artist. shawn was with his team and i was with mine. the first thing i did was my nails which took like an hour and then i got dressed in the most prettiest dress ever. it was much more prettier out of all of the dresses i've worn. after all putting on my dress, i did my makeup which took an hour too and then lastly, i did my hair. my hair didn't really take that long. i just had to curl it. 

when i was done getting dressed, i took a few pictures of myself since i looked glamorous. we left for the red carpet when it was about 6pm because the ceremony started at 8pm. 6:00-7:50pm was the red carpet. when i arrived at the red carpet, the paparazzi that was right in front of me took a bunch of pictures of me. my heels was starting a hurt my feet a bit because i was walking in them for a long time. after all that photo taking and talking, me and shawn met up.

shawn: "omg alessia, you look so incredibly gorgeous."

i smiled.

alessia: "awww thank you, you look cute as always."

shawn: "oh thank you."

alessia: "are u ready for this?"

shawn: "oh yea."

alessia: "me too."

shawn: "i can't wait to see u kill it like u always do."

alessia: "i can't wait to see u too."

me and shawn were both interviewed too because everyone loves us being together and then after that lat interview, we headed inside for the awards. shawn was nominated for best new artist, while i was nominated for best new song of the year so that made us both really happy. and after all the nominations, we got to perform and other celebrities did too. it was a really fun night. there was an after party after the awards but i was tired so shawn took me home. i loved going to the awards with shawn. my day and night is always fun with shawn around. i drifted off to sleep as i smiled.

A/N: End of chapter!