trust me

A/N: there will be a sequel to this! so don't worry if this story ends fast!

alessia p.o.v

i was with shawn at his house two days later and i was still a little afraid of the topic i told shawn. i had to make sure the secret was safe but there was no point of me worrying about the secret part because who could shawn possibly tell? i was still afraid of what happened to me before but shawn was there for me whenever i was scared and was always putting a smile on my face and i appreciated that. he seemed a lot to me more than just a boyfriend. we were getting closer.

shawn: "alessia.."

i looked at him.

shawn: "ur not still afraid are u?"

alessia: "i am a bit.."

shawn: "you know there's nothing to worry about, right?"

alessia: "yea i know....i just still have nightmares about it.."

shawn: "u had a nightmare?"

alessia: "i always do.."

shawn: "what did u see in the nightmare?"

i sighed.

shawn: "tell me."

alessia: "i was walking in the dark heading home from a friend's night out. i seemed pretty lost on where i was going and there was no service so i couldn't call anyone to come pick me up. the place looked pretty scary and it looked extremely dark when u walk it because of the night. i looked around and was looking behind me as if someone was following me and he appeared out of no where. he placed me on the tree and was holding me so tight so i wouldn't go anywhere. he was saying that he missed me and i told him that he raped me and i told him to get off of me. he was holding more tight because he saw me trying to run off. i begged him to let go but he refused. he said he loved me and he did nothing to me. i told him to let go of me again but he still didn't and he tried to hurt me. it ended with me screaming."

shawn: "wow..."

alessia: "now i'm afraid to walk alone at night.."

shawn: "u don't have to be afraid ale.."

alessia: "it's hard..."

shawn: "i don't know how it feels like, but i know it's a scary thing to go through...if that guy comes near u again, he's gonna regret that he did that. i don't want no dangerous people touching u."

alessia: "thanks for being the best boyfriend ever."

he blushed.

shawn: "oh u don't have to thank me..."

i kissed him on the cheek.

shawn: "did u see how that guy looked like?"

alessia: "no..."

shawn: "oh..."

alessia: "can we not talk about him?"

shawn: "of course..what do u wanna do?"

alessia: "let's play a game."

shawn: "okay."

we played a game for a couple of hours and that made me feel a lot better. my mind was cleared off and was focused on shawn. shawn is the cutest guy in the world and he always puts a smile on my face. he's always there when i need him and he has such a kind heart. i've never met someone this nice and so cute. i love him so much. he's better than the rest of the boys i've been with. i've never thought i would be dating again, but this relationship makes me happy.

A/N: End of chapter!