missing you

alessia p.o.v

ever since my fight with liv, i had no one to talk to and it made feel upset. could liv be telling the truth about what she said? i didn't know what to do now. i went on my phone and texted shawn because i've missed talking with him. me and shawn spoke for the past hours and it felt good speaking with him again.

ever since me and shawn started talking again, i haven't been talking with liv yet. i was gonna talk to her when i was ready to because i was still very mad at her. i was missing shawn more so that's why i've started talking with him..after all, i wasn't really mad at him.

i spoke with shawn till it was time for me to perform and i was glad that i spoke with him again.

eric: "so you're still not talking to liv?"

alessia: "no."

eric: "this is so unlike you two. you guys never fight."

alesssia: "i know...do u think i was too tough on her?"

eric: "a little."

alessia: "i'm afraid she might be telling the truth, maybe she's not lying and i was just too mad to believe her."

eric: "is shawn still ignoring you?"

alessia: "well he didn't ignore me today, it felt good talking again because i was missing him."

eric: "do you miss liv?"

alessia: "why would i miss her?"

eric: "cause she's ur best friend.."

alessia: "well not anymore.."

eric: "you can't be mad at her forever..."

alessia: "i know but if i find out she was lying the whole time, i'm never gonna be her best friend forever."

eric: "wow sounds pretty harsh.."

alessia: "i just don't like people that lie..that's all."

eric: "well i'm just gonna leave u for a while so i won't let this whole talk bother u."

alessia: "okay."

when eric left, i lied down on my bed. i gotta admit, but i kinda do miss liv a little but i have shawn with me so i'm not alone that very much and i have other people with me too. i just gotta find out the truth at some point.

A/N: End of chapter!