my admirer

shawn p.o.v

as i was laying down on my bed beside alessia, i watched her as she was sleeping so peacefully. i loved watching her sleep beside me because she looks adorable when she sleeps too. she was sleeping for about a couple of minutes and then she woke up and looked at me.

shawn: "oops did i wake u up?"

alessia: "no u didn't, it's fine."

shawn: "you're so adorable."

alessia: "haha i don't look adorable right now because i look like a mess."

shawn: "my girl never looks like a mess, she always looks gorgeous and beautiful."

she smiled.

alessia: "you're so cute."

i wrapped my arm around her as she turned her body straight to me.

shawn: "i love you."

alessia: "i love you too."

and we kept kissing. her kisses were the best because her lips was so soft and it felt so good. i went on top of her as we kept going.

alessia: (groans) "shawn.."

shawn: "what?.."

alessia: "i need to go for a photo shoot..."

shawn: "oh when?.."

alessia: "in 2 hours."

shawn: "aw well why can't we just continue?"

alessia: "because it might take up time." 

shawn: "okay fine."

she got down from the bed and headed to the shower to get changed. we arrived at the photo shoot an hour later. alessia got her makeup done and they chose her outfit for her. have u ever seen someone so beautiful? she was giving the photographer some pretty stunning looks. she was killing it. i couldn't help but just to stare at her face. her face was so beautiful and her makeup was glowing. it's so unfair that she's so gorgeous. i'm the luckiest guy in the world. when she was done, she walked up to me.

shawn: "can we just talk about how beautiful u are?"

alessia: "awww thank u, ur too cute."

shawn: "now we are gonna go eat somewhere."

alessia: "yessss."

we went somewhere to eat and it was pretty fun chatting together and eating at the same time. after that, we rushed back home and i chased alessia up the stairs cause she took my phone.

shawn: (laughs) "may i please have my phone back?"

she laughed.

alessia: "nope."

shawn: "oh yeah?"

i ran after her and we both fell on the bed. we were both laughing until we ended up staring at each other for a couple of seconds without saying any words and then i grinned.

shawn: "can i..have my phone back?"

i slowly started to take my phone away as i was staring at her face. i couldn't get enough of her face. i said no words and kissed her right away. she ended up kissing me back right away too like she saw it coming, 

alessia: "shawn.."

shawn: "yea.."

alessia: "don't stop.."

shawn: "wasn't planning to."

and we kept kissing and kissing and that was how we ended our night. alessia's a very special person to me.

A/N: End of chapter!