breakness

alessia p.o.v

i was finally released from the hospital after two weeks and was on the tour bus. i was still going to be on tour but i couldn't perform for only about 3 weeks. my shoulder was getting better. my leg was okay, my scars on faces were still there but they were healing and the scar on the side of my neck was healed but it was gonna stay with me for a long time. liv and the others have been there for me and i've also been getting nice messages from my fans hoping i would feel better which made me smile. one thing that would help me get better was everyone's company. i loved all my fans and i loved all my family. shawn has been sending me messages too but i've been ignoring him. i know he cares about me being hurt and all that, but it just still hurts me that he would hide that he had a girlfriend. if he really did have a girlfriend, then why didn't he just tell me the truth?

liv walked by and sat right beside me.

liv: "is everything okay?"

alessia: "yea..."

liv: "you look like you miss shawn.."

alessia: "why would i miss him?"

liv: "because u have feelings for him."

alessia: "my feelings for him doesn't matter, he has a girlfriend."

liv: "yea but he's been messaging me saying that he really hopes you're doing ok and he says that he's sorry. he really wants to talk to you."

i sighed.

alessia: "tell him that i just need a break from him."

liv: "uh i'm not telling him that, you are."

alessia: "but liv, i don't wanna talk to him at the moment..."

liv: "but he's your crush, not mine.."

she had a point. i had to tell him. i went on my phone and texted him.

my message: hey shawn, i know you've been messaging me lately and i've been ignoring u but it's not right to hide something from someone. if you had a girlfriend, why didn't u just say something?

shawn saw my message and texted back.

his message: oh thank god, you finally responded.

alessia: "answer my question..."

his message: why did it matter to you to that i had a girlfriend?

i knew he was gonna ask me that. that was why i didn't wanna tell him myself. i didn't wanna tell him why so i came up with an excuse.

my message: because you didn't have to hide it from me..we're best friends and best friends don't hide stuff from each other..

his message: but she's my girlfriend, it's my business not yours.

my message: look, i didn't come here to start drama ok?

his message: ....

my message: i think we need to take a break from each other.

his message: what? why?

my message: i just need sometime to myself...i don't have time to talk right now.."

his message: "WHY would u do this to me alessia? i care about u! you know that! i've sent lots of messages hoping u'd feel better from your accident and now come to this?! after all those years we've spent of being best friends?! what the heck?!!

seeing his message made me knew he was yelling at me and tears fell from my eyes and was running down my face.

alessia: why are u yelling at me? ur the one that caused this, shawn!"

his message: it shouldn't matter to you if i had a girlfriend, why do u care so much if i do?

alessia: forget it...bye..

his message: ale..don't leave me.

i turned off my phone immediately without replying to his message. i started to cry even more. liv saw me crying and sat even closer to me and she gave me a hug.

liv: "i'm sorry.."

alessia: "it's ok..it doesn't matter."

i felt horrible for saying that to him. he really did care about me and all i did was to take a break from him but i did what i had to do. i can't talk with him until he breaks up with his girlfriend. i'm waiting for him to do it because i love him so much and it hurts. i never knew love could hurt so much. just imagine loving someone for a long time and he ends up having a girlfriend. that's the one of the most saddest experiences. you'd be wondering what u did wrong to him that made him do it. i wish i could've told him how i felt sooner but it's too late. he has someone and i have to let him stay with that person unless he changes his mind. i just can't talk to him.

A/N: End of chapter!