about last night

alessia p.o.v

yesterday was the best thing that's ever happened to me. i did something that i've never done before but it felt good and i wasn't that scared anymore. i was facing the other side of my pillow when shawn started kissing me. i smiled and then turned to him and then we kissed as he had his hand on my head.

shawn: "you okay?"

alessia: "yea..i just feel a little sore and a sharp pain in my stomach."

shawn: "i hope ur not pregnant or im in so much trouble."

she smiled.

alessia: "no i'm good, maybe cause it's the first time so that's why it's reacting."

shawn: "yea maybe u would be fine."

alessia: "i'll feel better if i got something to eat."

shawn: "of course u want that."

i laughed.

shawn: "where do u wanna go to eat, my love?"

alessia: "where do u wanna take me?"

shawn: "anywhere ur heart desires."

alessia: "awwww."

we kissed.

alessia: "i wanna go to Tim Hortons."

shawn: "ok anything my girl wants is my command."

i laughed.

alessia: "ur so frickin cute."

shawn: "and ur so adorable."

alessia: "love you."

shawn: "love u too."

i got down from the bed to take a shower and then i got changed.

shawn: "you should leave ur hair wavy because it's more beautiful when it's like that."

alessia: "oh thank u, i was thinking of doing that too."

shawn: "and u look good."

i smiled.

alessia: "haha go get changed."

he laughed and went into to the shower. I did my makeup as i was waiting for him and was brushing my hair a bit more. he got changed and he was just standing behind me. i smiled when he did that. he had his legs crossed and his arms was crossed too.

alessia: "do u mind?"

shawn: "no not at all."

alessia: "then why are u staring?"

shawn: "cause ur adorable."

i laughed.

he walked in and hugged me as he was behind me.

as i finished my makeup, i put gloss on my lips. i just did a casual makeup but it takes me time to do it when it comes doing actual like the one for parties.

shawn: "you're so gorgeous."

alessia: "haha thank you."

shawn: "are u ready?"

alessia: "yea let's go."

we arrived at Tim Hortons and bought an iced capp and a croissant. and as we ate, we spoke and made jokes together. it was so much fun eating there.

shawn: "is body ache better now?"

alessia: "yea it's stronger now, probably cause i ate."

shawn: "good because i want my girl to be healthy."

i smiled.

alessia: "i know i'll be better with u beside me."

shawn: "im always better when ur around."

alessia: "aww me too."

shawn: "wanna go watch a movie at home?"

alessia: "yes let's do that."

me and shawn arrived to the house and we both sat down to watch a movie. we were watching a romantic movie and it was pretty emotional and cute at the same time. I was trying so hard to fight back my tears but i couldn't help it.

shawn: "awww omg are u crying?"

alessia: "yea.."

shawn: "you ok?"

alessia: "this movie...it's so touching..."

shawn: "you're crying so much.

I was sobbing as i was wiping my tears off.

shawn: "what's wrong?"

alessia: "it's just that...this movie reminds me of us.."

shawn: "why?"

alessia: "because u do such good things for me and u make me smile. you take me out and we have the best time ever. all these things they're doing is literally us."

shawn looked at me as if he was getting emotional with a smile.

alessia: "i hope this relationship that we are in never ends."

shawn: "it never will.."

alessia: "how do u know?"

shawn: "because our love for each other is a journey starting at forever, and ending at never."

that was the most beautiful thing that i've ever heard. i looked at him as if i was speechless and tears were still falling from my eyes. he used his thumb to wipe off the tears that was falling from my eyes and he kissed my forehead. 

alessia: "i'm sorry...but that was just beautiful..."

he smiled.

alessia: "i don't deserve someone like you."

shawn: "it was written in the stars that we were meant to be together."

alessia: "what would i do without you?"

shawn: "i ask myself the same thing, i'm such a lucky guy."

alessia: "no i'm the one who's lucky, i've met a guy who's so sweet and just the cutest. you make the most happiest person in this world. you mean a lot to me."

shawn: "awww and i've never met such a special girl who's so beautiful, sweet and just so amazing, you mean the entire world to me."

alessia: "you're gonna make me cry again."

shawn: "you look so beautiful even when you cry."

i could feel my heartbeat as i was looking in his eyes. those words that he said to me made me feel so comfortable and so good. i placed my hands on his shoulders. we were both silent for a couple of minutes. i had no other words to say. i was so speechless. i couldn't help but to just kiss him. he kissed me back as soon as i kissed him. i was kissing him with so much passion that i started to scratch his back. i stood up on my knees as he lifted me up. i let out a groan when he did that. i wanted him so badly. my love for him was crazy. i fell in love with him the first time we met. it was love at first sight for the both of us. we both didn't know this would actually happen ever since people saying we were gonna date but it happened. i was so happy shawn was mine..my boyfriend, my love, my everything. i've been waiting for this moment my whole life and it's finally here. i was ready for him and he was ready for me. we were both been waiting to say three words. three words was all we had to say to make this happen. i would be so scared to lose him or if something happened to me. he's the best guy ever. he's everything. i love him so much that i couldn't take it anymore. i felt his hands going through my back. and before all that happened, we both went upstairs. and that's how we ended our night.

A/N: End of chapter!