heartaches

alessia p.o.v

the next day, i woke up feeling so upset. my heart was aching a lot because i was really upset about my break with shawn. in my sleep, i've been thinking about him. i've been thinking about all the fun times we had, when we first met and became friends, we first looked at each other in the eyes, and when we would always get me back on my feet when i'm down. seeing all those made me cry in the washroom for about an hour. i was already starting to miss him and i wanted to text him but i was forcing myself not to. i felt as if i was dealing with depression. i came out of the washroom and sat down.

adrian: "you look like you've been crying for a long time.."

i was starting crying again but i was sniffling to fight back my tears.

alessia: "yea i was.."

adrian: "are u ok?"

alessia: "yea i'm fine..."

adrian: "no ur not.."

he sat right beside me. eric walked in and then he stopped.

eric: "alessia, are u crying?"

i nodded immediately.

alessia: "yes...."

he sat right beside me and then liv walked in.

liv: "hey les, wait..are u crying?"

i nodded.

alessia: "yes.."

liv: "what's wrong?"

i shook my head.

alessia: "don't worry about it...please."

adrian: "is this about shawn?"

i closed my eyes as i was taking a deep breath while in tears. why did he have to say shawn? that just made me cry even more. when adrian saw me close my eyes, he knew it was about shawn. liv and eric gave an eye contact to adrian and adrian nodded. i wanted to go to the bathroom but everyone hugged me before i could go. with everyone hugging me, i cried so hard as i hugged them back. everything went wrong. this tour was a pretty bad start and it was all because of shawn. i couldn't get him out of my mind. he's just in my head wherever i go. i wanted to fight back my tears but i wanted to cry so bad because everyone was asking me what was wrong. 

after they all gave me hug, i spoke with everyone. with me even talking about it didn't seem to work. i just end up crying. my heart was aching so badly. love was pain and there's nothing u could ever do about it. i never thought the rumors of shawn and camila would be true but hearing that it was meant that my chance to be with shawn was over unless if he left her. i was hoping for shawn to leave camila because i love and care about him so much and it hurts me. as long as i had friends around me, i should be fine...hopefully. but still, everything was wrong.

A/N: End of chapter!