something about u🖤

alessia p.o.v

"3,2,1..." i said i was starting to live video. as soon as i started the live, 400 people came on so quickly.

alessia: "wow ok haha, hey everyone.."

i read the comments and everyone was saying hi and saying they loved me all those sweet things.

alessia: "i wanna just say thank u for streaming my new song, it means a lot to me and thank u for the sweet messages, comments and for making creative things for my song. seeing all of your sweet words makes me feel so happy. you all are just incredible and i have the best fans in the world. i love you guys so much."

i was reading the comments for a couple of minutes.

alessia: "if you have any questions for me, u can ask me and i'll answer as much as i can."

a lot of people asked me questions and more people came on too so now i had 2,240 people watching my live. i answered a bunch of questions and sweet messages people were sending me and as i was answering the last question, shawn joined my live and i was happy to see him on.

alessia: "omg hey shawn!"

he requested to join my live and i accepted. when he came on, i laughed.

alessia: "omg hi!"

shawn: "hey."

alessia: "it's so funny how u just came and watched this."

shawn: "i know i didn't think i would come to join but since i had nothing to do, i figured i'd just join in haha."

alessia: "it's so nice to hear your voice again."

shawn: "it's so nice to hear yours too and u look great."

alessia: "oh thank u so much."

everyone in the comments was going crazy when me and shawn were talking. my fans love it when me and shawn communicate. 

alessia: "what are u doing right now?"

shawn: "i'm actually in montreal right now."

alessia: "wow omg really? i just got there like an hour ago!"

shawn: "wow that's amazing, do u wanna meet?"

alessia: "are u sure? don't u have plans?"

shawn: "yea i have plenty of time to hang out."

alessia: "ok i'll see u later then, can we meet at 4:00?"

shawn: "yea whenever your ready."

alessia: "ok i'll see u soon then!"

shawn: "bye see you!"

he left my live and i continued answering questions from fans. a lot of them asked me if i wanted to do a song with shawn. i thought about it for a couple of seconds and then said yes. i've wanted to make a song with shawn ever since we've known each other. i answered some more questions and then i looked at the time. it was already 3:30.

alessia: "alright guys, i have to get off because i have to meet shawn soon! thank you so much again for all the love on my new song, i really appreciate it and i enjoyed answering u guys questions. it's been fun chatting with u guys, i love you guys always and i'ma see u guys soon. byeeee."

i ended the live after i said it and then headed to meet shawn. i met with shawn where mcdonalds was.

alessia: "heyy!"

shawn: "hey!"

we both gave each other a hug.

shawn: "wow it's been a such a long time since we hung out."

alessia: "i know we've been getting so busy these days."

shawn: "i'm glad we were able to meet."

alessia: "me too."

shawn: "so since we're right at mcdonalds, do u maybe wanna get something?"

alessia: "sure,yea."

we walked in mcdonalds and ordered our meals and sat down at our seats. me and shawn spoke and made jokes together. we were both laughing at each other as we made them. it was so much fun hanging in there. after we ate at mcdonalds, we took a walk around the city and it was fun too. it was a little chilly and i didn't have a jacket.

shawn: "oh are u cold?"

alessia: "yea..i forgot to bring a jacket."

shawn: "here take mine."

alessia: "but what about u?"

shawn: "don't worry about me, i'll be fine."

i smiled and i felt my cheeks turning pink. i was blushing and i had no idea why. he opened his jacket and had it in front of me as he had it in his hands for me to put it on. i placed my arms in the sleeves and i had it on.

alessia: "thank you."

he smiled.

shawn: "don't mention it."

he had his arm around my shoulders and that made me feel good. shawn was such a sweet and thoughtful guy. i've never met such a great guy like him. i'm so glad he's in my life. we kept walking down the street and continued hanging out. we hung out till the day was almost over but his phone buzzed. he looked at his phone screen and he got a message from his manager saying he had to perform in about 2 hours and he had to be back.

shawn: "i have to head back because i got a show in 2 hours."

alessia: "do u want me to walk u back?"

shawn: "no it's ok, it's not that far."

i smiled.

alessia: "well ok..it was nice to see u again, shawn."

he smiled back.

shawn: "yea you too."

we both gave each other a hug. as i had my grin on my face, i started heading back. shawn grinned as he saw me leaving. when i headed back, i sat down. it was so much fun hanging with shawn. i had a show in about an hour so i had to get ready. as they were getting me dressed and doing my makeup, i couldn't help but think of shawn. shawn was my best friend but i was falling for him. i had feelings for him ever since our friendship started. i've been hiding for 4 and a half years and hadn't say anything. it was a secret because i don't know if he feels the same. my love for shawn gets stronger whenever i text him or see him. we have a close friendship that's never been broken. 

olivia: "ale."

alessia: "what?"

olivia: "you looked like you've been daydreaming, are u ok?"

alessia: "yea."

olivia: "are u sure?"

alessia: "yea."

olivia: "are u thinking of shawn?"

alessia: "oh no...no i'm not haha..definitely not..."

i was trying to lie because i didn't want olivia to know about my feelings that i had for shawn.

olivia: "ok then."

when i was done getting ready, i performed and it was fun performing for montreal. they were so energetic and i loved that. i also met with fans too. today was a great day because i got to see shawn and i got to perform. tomorrow was another day and i was tired.

A/N: End of chapter!