i want you

alessia p.o.v

this tour has been pretty depressing but with everyone else with me, i was back on my feet. i wasn't able to perform yet but hopefully by next week, i should because my shoulder is still kind of hurting. i was still pretty emotional as usual and i always was in my bedroom so i could cry on my pillow. 

liv: "you've been upset for such a long time."

alessia: "don't worry about me."

liv: "no i don't like seeing u cry."

alessia: "i'm not crying.."

i started to cry a little as i was looking down.

liv: "ale.."

she gave me a hug.

liv: "let's hang out together to wipe your tears off and so u can stop thinking about shawn."

alessia: "liv, you don't have to do this."

liv: "yes i do, ur my best friend and i don't like seeing my friends in tears."

i sighed.

liv: "do u miss shawn?"

alessia: "no.."

liv looked at me as if she wanted to me to say the truth.

alessia: "yes...ugh...he has a girlfriend now..it doesn't really matter."

liv: "but if u like him so much, why don't u just tell him?"

alessia: "liv i can't do that..he's not gonna leave camila because he obviously loves her. camila would kill me."

liv: "but how do u know he loves camila? he could be faking his love for her to be with u."

alessia: "no he wouldn't do that.."

liv: "he still cares about u tho."

alessia: "i know...but we took a break from each other."

liv: "but you guys are still friends, right?"

i nodded.

liv: "come on, let's hang out."

i went with liv to sit down with the others to hang out with them and that kind of helped me a little. i was trying hard to keep my mind off shawn because i looked at my lock screen on my phone, there was a photo of me and shawn together and it made me a little sad. liv touched my hand and smiled at me to keep me from being upset. i smiled a bit and placed my phone down. but it still wasn't the same without him and especially him being camila.

A/N: End of chapter!