Epilogue

"Moving onto media news, a newer radio station, called Sounds of Seoul or S.O.S., has recently caught the attention of listeners everywhere. The radio show has caught attention since it has risen to number two in the charts, right behind Morning Kiss. The show is unique in the way that the host can interact with the listeners. They have read listener's stories online and have even played songs composed by amateurs. On their website, they post things that can't be read on-air like artwork. Their ratings are rising quickly and they will soon be number one if Morning Kiss doesn't step up their game. Next is your daily dose of sports..."

"Y/N! Isn't that the station you and hyung work for?" Taehyung yells from the living room.

I look up from the pitcher in the kitchen. "Yep! I'm a scriptwriter."

"And I'm the host. Suga," Yoongi replies as well from one of the couches. He's sitting on the single one.

"Oh yeah," Jungkook looks up from his phone. "I've listened to it a few times. It's not that bad."

"Does that mean its good?" I ask. I'm still making lemonade and pulling out eight cups.

"Yeah," he says with a shrug. "I listened to it with Jimin."

"I liked it!" Jimin pipes up. He sits on the longer couch on the edge. Jungkook sits on the floor next to him. "It's different. I like how they actually appreciate the music. The scripts are really good."

Namjoon sits next to him. "I agree. The scripts are super good. I hope you guys get to number one soon. Morning Kiss is a dumb show and the personalities are all cliches."

Jin groans. "I don't care about media and radio shows. Y/N, are you almost done?"

"Yep!" I shout as I finally pour the last cup. I put them on a tray and carry them out to the living room. "Y/N's homemade lemonade to help beat the summer heat!

"Yes!" They all say in unison as they sit up. I pass out cups to Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung who all sit on the long couch. I lean down a bit to pass out two other cups to Jungkook and Hoseok who sit on the floor. I notice that Hoseok's been awfully quiet.

I then put the tray down on the little table next to the single chair. I pick up two cups: one for me and one for Yoongi.

I hand Yoongi his cup. I was going to sit on the floor but Yoongi uses his other arm to pull me onto his lap.

I laugh and take a sip of lemonade. I notice that Jungkook had put his arm out over Hoseok. Hoseok's face says he's pissed off. His eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes look murderous. I guess he's not used to me having a boyfriend yet.

"Jungkook! Get off your phone already and choose a show to watch!" Jin scolds.

Jungkook shows his phone to Jin. "I am looking for a show!"

"Is that how you talk to your hyung?!" Jin yells back.

Namjoon's eyes spot something on the screen. "Is that Hymn of Death? You should put that on!"

"Oh! The one with that actor!" Taehyung tilts his head. "Lee Jong..."

"Lee Jongsuk," Jimin finishes.

Jungkook shrugs a shoulder and presses a button on his phone, making the TV show pop up on the screen.

"Hey Y/N," Yoongi whispers.

I lean back to hear him and to whisper back, "What's wrong?"

He leans a pick closer and presses his lips to my cheek. "You look beautiful today."

I roll my eyes playfully. "You've said that almost ten times today."

He grins. "I know. But I just have to keep on saying it since I mean it."

I look over at him and we stare at each other for a little but. Just taking each other in.

"Yah! There will be no PDA in this PG-13 apartment! There is a child here!" Hoseok yells.

"Hyung! I'm not a kid!" Jungkook whines.

"Hoseok, can you not?" I ask him.

"Why am I not oppa?" He shouts.

"Suck it up!" Jin shouts. "Yoongi and Y/N are dating and are probably going to be together for the rest of their lives. So you will get used to that, shut your mouth, and watch the show!"

We all stay silent. Hoseok looks like he's just been slapped. My face is burning. Yoongi's is too.

Namjoon finally breaks the silence. "Jimin, can you go order some chicken? Hyung's a bit hangry."

Jimin goes to the kitchen carrying his cellphone without another word.

Yoong pulls me closer to him. "Do you...want to be together for the rest of our lives?"

I blush even more but I have a confident answer.

"That doesn't sound so bad."