The Kaiserkeller

They unloaded their instruments to put them in backstage, they took a last beer with the Beatles, a little thin blonde with short hair, accompanied by another guy went into the club, she kissed Stuart, and sat at their table before they went on stage

Hannah had no girl friend, she didn't really like girls with their girlish way, their sneer and their blush every time a guy came to talk to them. But this girl looked different, she had a rock look, she had class all dressed in black, she had a camera with her, Hannah had a friendly love at first sight for this girl, which had to be reciprocated.

"Hi, I'm Astrid, and here's Klaus."

"Hi, I'm Hannah and this is Simon, Ben and David, excuse them, they don't speak well in English."

"Oh, don't worry, I don't speak very well either, you're French? I love your look, it's different from what we see here," she said with a German accent.

"Thank you, I also love your look, we rarely see girls like you, also in France."

"thank you, I really love France, I dream of living in Paris one day, it's a city that fascinates me, I love your authors, Baudelaire, Sartre, among others"

"wow really, you know them, i thought i was the only weirdo to read them, they inspired me a lot for my songs, i love their dark side."

"are you gonna sing some of your songs tonight?"

"yeah sure, we've to play covers, but the boss is agree to let us play our songs too, maybe cause im a girl..."

"I would like to take pictures of you during the evening, don't you mind?"

"No, not at all, sure you can"

Then the Beatles began their set, after several minutes, Hannah and the boys look at each other like amazed kids.

"fuck they're really good, i've never heard so good covers" Says Ben.

"That shit is the best things i've heard in my whole life, so bad that their drummer isn't more powerful"
Says Simon.

"Yeah it's true, their drummer lacks punch next to the others, but they're really good, I'm almost ashamed to sing after them now .... "

"Yeah they're amazing, but i'm sure you're really good too" says Astrid.

"Thanks, hope you'll like it"

Their set lasted 3 hours, the audience was mad, everyone was dancing and singing, the girls were screaming, they had never seen such a thing in France. Meanwhile Astrid and Hannah had really hooked together, Astrid was strafing them with pictures, as well as the scene, it was really a good time. It was now their turn to play.

"Good luck," Astrid said.

They installed their instruments, checked the last settings. Hannah was pretty stressed, especially after the Beatles performance which had been incredible, she knew they weren't as good as they were in cover, she was hoping they liked their composition more than the covers. Their musical style looked more like to the future 70's glam punk, than the 50's rockabilly song, even that punks music didn't exist yet, but they were precursor, which made their song more energetic and with more engaged, provocative and sexual lyrics, Hannah was smart, in France she knew that she can sing what she want in english, nobody will understand, and she also knows that in Germany nobody will understand French, and even English, so she'll be free to sing what she want tonight. As they finished installing everything, Simon came to Hannah.

"So, now you sympathize with the enemy?"

"What the fuck, what are you talking about, what enemies?"

"Yeah, this German girl"

"oh, please, fuck you Simon, im gonna smash my bass into your face, if you keep talkin shit like that, grow old, open your mind, she was a baby when all this shit happens, what does she have to do with that, she's cool and im sure, she feel bad cause of the fucking history of her country, so please don't talk about her like this again, i don't forget but I don't mix everything and anything..."

"Ok, ok calm down, i was just kidding"

"Now, go behind your drum set and shut up, it's time to show them Who's "The Frenchies"."

"Hi Kaiserkeller, Im Hannah, Ben on guitar, David on Keyboard and Simon on Drum, we're "The Frenchies", are you ready to rock with us, let's go 1,2,3,4. "

They started playing covers, people liked it even if they weren't as crazy as on the Beatles set, they were dancing, singing and claping, obviously, there were more men in front of the stage than for the Beatles, staring at Hannah as perverts. They played covers about 2h.

"Now Kaiserkeller, it's time to show you who really are The Frenchies, time to play our songs"

They began with 1.2.3.4 (Song in video) who was an energetic song talking about what Hannah loved in a rock concert, and people really went crazy, they havn't heard such music style before, it was noisy, punchy, sexy, heavy guitar and bass, powerfull drum, and stylish cause of Hannah and Ben's loud French accent and cause of the different look of the band, the way they jumping on scene, Hannah used to climb on her bass's ampli and jump, on this song, they put fire again with "je suis French, do not touch" a song who talking about the way foreign guy's liked Hanna's style of life, french accent and look, "people unite" was a song against racism and segregation. They continued to play their songs about 1 hour. The set ended, people was on fire, for the greatest joy of the band, and Koschmider who was glad to have found them, thinking of all the money he was going to make thanks to them.

After storing their instruments on backstage, they took a new beer with the Beatles, Astrid and Klaus to celebrate their first concert at the Kaiserkeller, they congratulated them all.

" woow it wasn't bad for a girl, well done" says John.

"I never heard such musical style before, where do you find this inspiration?" says Paul.

"it comes like that, in fact we learned to play alone, as soon as we find a nice beat we keep it, and Hannah write the lyrics." Says Ben.

"It was amazing, i really love your songs" says Astrid.

"Thanks my friend" says Hannah.

"By the way, you want to sleep at home, my parents arn't here, i feel bad that you have to sleep in this filthy dorm"

"no, don't worry, I've known worse, it'll be ok, then it's not the boys who'll hurt me, I'm well surrounded, go home with Stu, see you tomorrow"

They got back to the filthy "Bambi Kino" guys bring chicks with them, Hannah knew that it'⁰ll be a long and loud night, with lot of moans, as she used to hear the boys shagging girls all night.

"Oh no guys, not this time, Im going to sleep in the van i need some rest, don't want to hear the loud moans of your chicks, see you tomorrow"

She quickly fell asleep, happy of her first German concert.