The ABC of Love (smut)

As soon as she came down from the scene, he caught her from behind, he grabbed her by the waist, pressing her tightly against him, she felt his erection against her butt, and he grabbed her breast and whispered in her ear with a deep voice:

"So, hi Hannah, it's time to continue what we started earlier!"

His voice flowed in her, like a glass of overpowering alcohol, he made her drunk with desire, but she regained control, removing his hand from her bosom.

"It's unhealthy to be too greedy, Mr Starkey, we'll finish when I'll decide. "

"You play a dangerous game, little girl, you'll have to pay for everything you did to me," he told her, pinching her butt.

"I hope so, I like it when it's dangerous, see you later."

She went back to sit with Astrid, then ordered a cocktail, which she sipped at the straw in a subjective way while watching him.

"Hannah stop your bullshit, look how he looks at you, he looks super dangerous, you shouldn't tease him so much," Astrid said.

"yes he's already scary, but now he looks like a psycho," says George.

"No, he's a good boy, I'm in control, if he was mad, with all I did to him tonight, he would have dragged me in a corner to rape me, look how cute he is, he waits wisely, that I come back to him!"

Astrid took Hannah aside to talk to her.

"The first time it hurts Hannah, really, you can't play the experienced woman by being a virgin, seen as you tease him, he'll not take his time to prepare you"

"Yes, but I'm ashamed to tell him, he'll take me for a teen and he'll not want to do it anymore"

"If it's a good guy, he'll want it anyway and will take his time if you tell him"

"I don't care, I'm not looking for a romantic guy, I just want him, anyway I'll not see him again after this festival, so not a big deal, at least I would have had a good time."

"As you wish, but I would have warned you."

"See you tomorrow, I'll tell you, I leave you, I have to go and take care of Mr. Starkey now."

Then she went to Richard, who was waiting for her, she took him by the hand and asked him to follow her, and she took him to the van.

"Come, we'll be quiet here, rather than in the middle of the others in the rotten dorm, and better than the restroom too."

She barely had time to close the van doors, he grabbed her and slammed her against the mattress, he lowered his pants and his boxer, lifted Hannah's skirt and removed her panties, he stroked her pussy and realized that she was already wet.

"already soaked, you're really a naughty girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard until i hear you scream and cry."

"uh wait ..."