Against

It had been three weeks since she had returned to Paris

It had been three weeks since she had returned to Paris. Astrid as usual was always there for her, she had come home again after her return from London.

"I can't believe he did that, it's so unreal, he was so crazy about you!"

"It's the story of my fucking life, it always takes me the people I love, I wonder who's next"

"How are you doing to be so strong, you haven't shed a tear since I was there"

"I've never cried for my parents and for everything that happened to me before meeting him, so I'll not cry for an asshole!"

"I cried so much when I lost Stu"

" Stu was a good guy, he didn't ask to leave so young, that mine, no one asked him to go and season his eggplant elsewhere."

"ahaha I love you Hannah, you always have a sense of humor even when it's sad!"

"That's what keeps me alive, but this time it's gonna be pretty difficult, i need to forget him, but these fucking Beatles are everywhere, it's my good luck, I had to fuck with a guy who would become a world super star"

"I'm really sorry Hannah, I'm gonna be there for you, as you was there for me when i lost Stu"

She had also kept in touch with George who often called her, he was the only Beatles with whom she had kept contact, she put all her rage and all her pain in the music, and she decided to move the ass of Simon and the boys to work new songs, David couldn't participate too much because of work and his new family life.

She knew she would have a hard time forgetting Richard, especially since he was one of the 4 most famous men of the world, there was Beatles everywhere, on the radio, on the TV, in the magazines, impossible to escape, and she was furious every time to see his face or hear his drums when she heard one of their songs in the street, in a bar or by turning on the radio or the tv.

With Ben and Simon, she composed a song "Against", she wanted it very violent, and punchy to evacuate her rage, she wanted to change totally of style of music, she needed a heavy guitar and a thick drum sound, she really wanted to write aggressive lyrics to put words to her ills. The chorus was saying:

"Get off out my head, just go and fuck yourself instead, Get off out my head, bye bye and against i won't remember you"

The title took shape and it was a real success in the Parisian underground rock scene, also in Europe underground rock scene, and they could actually record their first album under an independent label, they also change the name of the band to "the disengage"

Despite their success, even if they weren't superstars, Simon was sinking more and more into alcohol and hard drugs, Ben and Hannah were trying to help him as much as possible, but that wasn't enough.

On the side of Richard, the beginning of the break was painful, especially since she had left him all her belongings, he was unable to throw them away, so he kept everything in a box that he kept preciously, there was the smell of her perfume everywhere, every little thing reminded him Hannah, and  the journarlists harassed him, same for Maureen, the press wanted to know who was the pregnant home wrecker.