i'm a loser

Since she was in Paris to see Simon, Hannah hadn't bothered to call Richard for news after his operation, she was furious against him, it was 10 days since she was there and Simon was still not awake from his coma, the doctors were pessimistic abo...

Since she was in Paris to see Simon, Hannah hadn't bothered to call Richard for news after his operation, she was furious against him, it was 10 days since she was there and Simon was still not awake from his coma, the doctors were pessimistic about his chances of survival. Hannah was going back and forth between the hospital and her home, just to take a shower and change, otherwise she was constantly at Simon's bedside, she wrote a lot, she talked to him, told him everything she had done since the time she hadn't seen him. Ben, who was really Simon's brother, was here every day, and David, who was almost married and working, came from time to time.

Astrid, who had heard the news from George, came to the hospital, and George often called for some news, which made Hannah even more angry with Richard for not giving signes of life.

"Hi, Hannah, whats up, you're with Astrid"

"Fine, yeah, she's here, whats up Geo?"

"Fine, fine, nothing new for Simon?"

"No, nothing..."

" i wanted to tell ya... Ringo is out of hospital since this morning... this girl, you know from the cavern, the hairdresser, she came to pick him, she came to see him everyday day."

"And... why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know, i've got a bad feeling about the way this girl turn around your boyfriend"

"He can do what he want, if he cheat on me, meanwhile im here with Simon, it'll be over, with no return, he acted like a selfish asshole"

"Yeah he was really upset that you wern't there!"

"If he can't understand the situation, then i can do nothing for him, if it was Someone of his family, i'll give him support, but he, besides threatening me, not a kind word, see how I go or Simon."

"I know he has act like a kid..."

"Whatever, thanks Geo, you're a real friend, take care"

"What's this story about cheating Hannah?" Says Astrid.

"Geo told me that a girl came to see Richie everyday, and he left hospital with her"

"No way, he loves you so much, it must be an explanation?"

"I don't know, he was mad when i left the house, he threatening me!

"If he cheat on you, i'll broke his legs and arms"

"Oh my god Simon, you're awake? Astrid call a nurse please"

"please leave the room, we must examine him with the doctor"

After several exams, the doctor told Hannah that Simon's examens was pretty good, they wanted to keep him for another 2-3 days to be sure that he's totally safe.

"fuckin dickhead, you made me so scared, never do it again, or I kill you before"

They go home 3 days later, and she finally got a call from Richard.