Rory Storm and his Hurricanes (smut)

2 weeks had passed, Astrid and Hannah had become really best friends, the two bands got along well, it was the fire every night, they had already managed to earn $ 200, everything was going for the best

2 weeks had passed, Astrid and Hannah had become really best friends, the two bands got along well, it was the fire every night, they had already managed to earn $ 200, everything was going for the best .

The new band was due to arrive today to make their first concert tonight.
It was also an English band, Liverpool's most popular, the Beatles knew them, but didn't hang out with them a lot! Hanna was happy that this new band would come, their set would be shorter, and since there would already be 2 bands making covers, her and her band wouldn't need to do some anymore, especially since the audience Kaiserkeller loved their song.

As the boys always shagged girls every night, Hannah had used to sleeping at Astrid's, that day she offered to take pictures with her bass, they went out all day between girls, took pictures, listened to music, and discuss things and others, as there was more time before the set of Frenchies, due to the new group, they decided to go to the club a little bit later than usual. When they arrived the Beatles had finished their set, and the new band was settling down to play, With Astrid they sat with the boys, drinking a beer and listening to the new group.

They started to play, they looked older than the Beatles, they also had a different style, they were good but not as good as the Beatles, apart from the drum, that was ultra powerful, each beat resounded in Hannah's heart, she was trying to see what the drummer looked like who was hidden by the tall blond singer, who was pretty handsome by the way. As Pete was flirting with some girls she allowed herself to say what she thought, to boys,

"you're better than them, but their drummer is better than yours"

"Yes, he's Liverpool's best drummer, he's the strength of their band," said George, who was sitting next to Hanna.

Finally the tall blond singer shifted and Hannah could see the drummer, her heart began to beat at full speed, he was really the kind of guy she loved, an insolent and piercing gaze, wavy's chocolate hair, gray streak hair, a masculine nose, a sulky mouth, a scar on one of his eyebrow, slight beard, he looked really dangerous, and so sexy.

"Damn, this man is too hot, what his name, Geo?"

"He's called Richard Starkey, i don't really know him, but i don't like his look, he seems really nasty"

"Yeah, that's what i like"

"You're weird, love"

"Astrid, I'm staying here tonight, I absolutely want this guy, and I'll have it"

"Watch out, Hannah, he doesn't look convenient, you don't want to wait to know him more, you can't live your first time with a stranger, especially a scary stranger."

"Oh yeah, sure i can, i'm stubborn, and i want him really bad, and i know i'll have him, it's been a long time that i'm waiting for him"

"But this is the first time you see him"

"Yes, but he's exactly the one I was looking for my first time"

She lit a cigarette, and began to smoke it sensually, staring at him hungrily, biting her lip. she tightened her thighs totally excited at the thought of everything she had in mind about him. They met their eyes several times, and it made her even more crazy. When the set was over, she noticed Richard talking to Rory near the restroom, she approached them, Rory looked at her from head to toe,

"Hi, what a lovely bird, you want a drink?"

"bird? hum, wathever, sorry but I'm more into drummer actually."

She pushed Rory slightly to stand in front of Richard, who was even more handsome.

"Hi"

He said with a surprised smile, he wasn't used to meet such girl. she grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him inside the restroom, then closed the door, she pressed him against the wall, she looked into his eyes, and she became even more crazy about him, he had big ocean blue eyes, he approached his head, thinking that she wanted to kiss him, but she knelt down, she unzipped his pants and dropped her boxer.

"what are you doing love?

She took a deep breath, she didn't expect it to be so big, and it was the first time she was doing it, but she couldn't go back anymore, she didn't waste time to tease him, she shoved all his member into her mouth, and pushed it as far as possible.

"oh fuck, love, it feel good"

she placed a hand on the rest of his cock to jerk him off, and the second to caress his balls, she wrapped her tongue along his length, bobbing her head, he moaned gently stroking her hair, he couldn't believe it, it was the first time such thing happened to him, he used to have to wait long for a small kiss, and this girl already give him a blowjob without a word. He was more and more excited, she was still looking at him in the eyes, he found her really beautiful, her insolent gaze, drove him crazy, he began to move his hips to sink a little further into her throat by grabbing her hair, to make her suck faster.

"Fuck girl, you do it so good",

He moaned louder and louder and she felt he was close to cum, so she pulled back and got up, she gave him a smile, wiping her mouth.

"What do you do? You can't leave me like that, can i at least have your name?"

She kissed him on the cheek and patted him on the butt, she gave him one last smile and got out of the toilet.
He tried to regain his senses, and to calm down, he dressed himself and went out in his turn. Rory waiting outside said,

"So you kissed the little bird"

"kissed, more than that"

"What, did you shag her?"

"Almost... she gave me a blowjob, and she left me there like a jerk, pants down before I finished to cum.

"ahahah, lucky bastard, wish to be at your place, this girl is devilish"

Hannah stepped on stage, Ben grabbed her by the arm.

"damn, where were you, we looked for you everywhere"

"It's good, I'm here now, can we start?"

"Hi, Kaiserkeller, I'm Hanna, Ben on guitar, Simon on drums, David on keyboard, we're the" Frenchies" are you ready to rock with us, let's go, 1.2.3.4" she said while looking at Richard with a kinky smile.

"Damn, this girl, gonna drive me mad"