60/63

Everyone returned home, the return to Paris was difficult, they hadn't earned as much money as they wanted, they did few concerts that didn't pay much, but as Hannah had a special talent for writing, she sent her texts to record companies who were...

Everyone returned home, the return to Paris was difficult, they hadn't earned as much money as they wanted, they did few concerts that didn't pay much, but as Hannah had a special talent for writing, she sent her texts to record companies who were interested in her lyrics to present them to their singers, which brought her some money, Ben found guitarist jobs everywhere he can, David had found a little job as salesman as it was the most stable of the 4, and Simon, he drank more and more and was always in troubles.

As Hannah had expected, she missed Richard a lot. They were trying to send each other letters as often as possible. He was booked a second year for the Butlins camps with Rory Storm, so he invited Hannah to join him to stay with him during the season, which she gladly accepted.

He was now called Ringo Starr who had become his stage name because of the many rings he had on his fingers, he was getting better at drums and Rory had also suggested that he sing some songs because he found that he had a great voice, and that it was original to see a drummer sing, what they called the Starr-time.

Hannah found her man more and more attractive, they learned to know each other better, she opened her heart to him, as with no one before, she had always had sad and painful moments, and then she really enjoyed life, saying that finally, life wasn't as rotten as she thought.

Came the end of the camp, and she had to go back to Paris, Richard was still living with his mother and father-in-law, and she wasn't ready to meet them for the moment, let alone living at their home, which irritated Richard a little, didn't want to see his girlfriend go away from him again.

With Rory Storm he became more and more popular in Liverpool, the Beatles on their side also began to have their fans. One day the owner of a record store named Brian Epstein, had heard about them from a customer, came to see them playing at Cavern Club, and he had only one idea in mind, become their manager. and have them sign in a record company. Pete being less serious and often absent, the Beatles used to play with Richard to replace him, and they were more and more friends since their stay in Hamburg.

1962, was the year of all the changes, Astrid and Hannah had remained very close friends, John and Paul had come to Paris as planned, but sadly in April, Stuart died of a cerebral hemorrhage, the poor Astrid was devastated, and she left to settle in Paris with Hannah, John came to visit them with his girlfriend Cynthia. As in the summer of last year, Hannah go to Butlins to join Richard, they had saved both some money to rent an apartment at the end of the camp, as they no longer wanting to be separate, but not all went as planned.

On August 16, 1962, while she was at Rory's concert, like every other night, Hannah felt someone take her in his arms screaming her name.

"Oh my god, Geo, what are you doing here guys"

She was so happy, she hadn't seen George who was her favorite, since Hamburg, he was accompanied by Paul and John.

"we must speak urgently to your boyfriend, if he's your boyfriend now?"