1964

This year was the biggest wave of the Beatlemania, the tour began in Paris with a fortnight of concerts at the olympia, the organizer of the concert hall knew very well Hannah and frenchies, asked them to do the first part, there was also another ...

This year was the biggest wave of the Beatlemania, the tour began in Paris with a fortnight of concerts at the olympia, the organizer of the concert hall knew very well Hannah and frenchies, asked them to do the first part, there was also another singer, Sylvie Vartan, she was the girlfriend of the fashionable singer Johnny Halliday, whom the Frenchies knew well about their evenings at the Golf Drouot, and with the "blousons noirs", it was a real happiness for Hannah, to play in the largest mythical Parisian concert hall in the first part of the band of the man she loved, and especially to get Simon out of his bad inclinations by putting him behind his drums. She was really proud to show her town to Richard, who was coming for the first time in France, as the Beatlemania wasn't too strong in France, they could walk quietly without being recognized.

While they walked near the Eiffel Tower, he find a place that seemed rather romantic, he knelt in front of her,

"Hannah will you marry me?"

She didn't want to humiliate him, but she wasn't at all conventional, cause of her past, she loved him immensely, but the wedding was really something that didn't interest her, and having children even less, how could she give love to a child, having never received some, she didn't know what was maternal love, she had known only the sticks and whip if she didn't obey, Richard had really helped to tame her and make her a little bit softer, but she wasn't out of business yet to accept this kind of proposals too conventional for her.

"Hannah, you'll leave me on my knees like an asshole, or you'll answer me"

"uh yes sorry, uh I don't know"

"how do you not know, you answer yes or no, even if im waiting for a yes "

"I don't want to answer yes or no, just I don't know, I really love you with all my heart, but you know me, the wedding why not, but if we get married at least, you'll ask for children, which is totally impossible for me right now."!

"I didn't ask you to have children, I asked you to wear my name, I want to give you a family, to be linked to you for life."

"For me, i'm already linked to you for life, without it, but yes I accept"

He took her in his arms and said to her:

"I know that you're afraid, but I'll do anything to make you forget your past"

"you'll be able to relieve it but never make me forget it."

The Parisian concerts ended, the Beatles had to leave to conquer the USA, Hannah couldn't leave with them, following their Parisian concert, she had other concert dates to do with her band. Richard wanted to formalize his relationship publicly, and had very badly taken the fact that she didn't go with him to the Usa, when they came back from the USA, they shot the movie "hard day's night" the crowds were growing bigger and bigger after the US conquest, Hannah attended the footage with Astrid who was director of photography on the movie, making believe that she was just friends with Astrid and the Beatles.