no no song !

2 weeks later she had cleaned up her belongings, she had become positive and serene, had regained the smile and taste of life, she remembered the call of Maureen and George and she felt bad about  talking to them so badly and she thought she was f...

2 weeks later she had cleaned up her belongings, she had become positive and serene, had regained the smile and taste of life, she remembered the call of Maureen and George and she felt bad about  talking to them so badly and she thought she was finally ready to help Richard, after all he had always been the love of her life and she felt guilty, because it was Hannah's toxic love that had put him in this state.

"Hi Geo, what's up?"

"Hi Hannah, it could be better, i miss Pattie.."

"I'm so sorry for you, by the way I'm not Hannah anymore!"

"What, why?"

"I've just find my real identity, my real name is Yaël, Yaël Rozen, i'll explain you all this later, i have something important to ask you?"

"Oh Hannah...sorry Yaël, it's weird to call you by a new name, but i'me really happy for you, your voice seem so peacefull, so tell me, what do you want to ask me?"

"Yeah i've found peace and love, and that's why i want to ask you to bring me to Richie, i feel really bad for him, and i need to help him, as my family help me to feel better"

"Oh god...i'm so glad that you ask me for that, He divorced like 3 weeks ago,
And he's worst than ever, I'm really worried about him, he's not gonna last long, with such way of life."

"Where is he?"

"In the south of France in Monaco, i can come tomorrow if it's ok for you, and i'll take you to his mansion"

"Thank you so much Geo, see you tomorrow, take care, love you"

The next day George came to pick her up to take her to Monaco at Richard's mansion, he was impressed by Hannah's change in Yael.

"wow what a change, you're resplendent and so bright, it changes of your dirty brat look"

She wore a long bohemian white dress, with pretty ethnic jewels, she had slightly thinned her hair, she had a natural make-up without all that black.

"You think he's gonna like the change?"

"Im sure he will, you look like an angel, now let's go"

On the way she told him how she had found her identity and her family, she had no more hate in her, and she was ready to take care of the man of her life hoping to be able to save him.

They arrived in Monaco in the beautiful mansion of Richard, it was really huge, it had a beautiful garden and a large pool, a real Starr house.

A maid came to open them, and the interior contrasted with the outside, even if the decoration was amazing in the image of the house, there was a monster mess that the poor maids were trying to put in order, there were bottles of liquor and beer everywhere, traces of food, it looked like there had been a burglary.