Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Highschool DxD Universe?!
Welcome to the Town of Kuoh!

(Y/N PoV)

I woke up having a terrible headache and a horrible ache to my stomach. I looked around and I literally don't have a fucking clue where I am.

I looked at a photo that was on the table but because of the light that comes through the window I couldn't really see anything so I tried to have a better view and I tried to look at it closely too.

You unlocked a new Skill!

Observe

Gives the user ability to inspect something or someone closer.

Level 1:

It shows the name of the thing or the person you look at, if it's a person it shows the age too.

'Nice, now it will be easier to at least remember a few names or don't fuck up and call someone with a different name.'

I used Observe on the photo.

Photo of the Family

Kasuke (L/N) [dead]
Hamedawa (L/N) [dead]
Hadaka (L/N)
(Y/N) (L/N)

'So even here my parents are dead? Well at least I still have a little sis.'

"Big Bro! Breakfast is almost ready! Come down!" shouted a unfamiliar voice that I assume is my little sister here.

"Alright, just give me a few minutes!" I shouted back only to hear an "Okay" from my little sister.

I went to the bathroom not even bothering to look at the mirror. I showered and brushed my teeth only then I looked at the mirror and realized how much I changed.

Now I'm far younger than I was, I have now (F/HC) instead of dark blue, (F/EC) instead of my usual green-grey and I have a little scar that goes from my left cheek up to my left eyebrow (Kakashi's scar).

'Well that's certainly something new.' I thought and went downstairs.

Downstairs was a kitchen, a living room, and another room that I suppose is my little sister's room.

"Good Morning, big Bro!" said a energetic voice and a blur run through the kitchen and jumped at me, making me fall to the ground.

"Good Morning little si-" I stopped and looked at my little sister. I truly was stunned. She had red eyes, white hair and was overall quite cute.

"What is it? Are you stunned because of my apron?" She got up and only then I realized SHE IS WEARING ONLY A FUCKING APRON

She wanted to turn around but I quickly stopped her.

"Do not and I repeat, do not turn around, alright?" I said, because I don't want my door blown off and FBI storming my house.

"Oh come on! It's a really beautiful apron and it has written 'I love my Big Bro' on the front, see?" said my sister showing me the front of the apron.

"Alright but still, go and get some clothes." I said with a stern voice making her pout.

"Ok, ok, I'll get some clothes. On the couch is your school uniform with everything you need, so eat breakfast fast (You see what I did there?) and go to school!" said my little sister almost showing her...yeah while going to her room to change.

'Well better get ready!' I thought.

I ate my breakfast, put my school uniform on, and went out.

"See you later, sis!"

"Later big bro!"

'I still don't believe it, that she's 15, like she looks like she's 10 or something. Well that's lolis for ya, eh?' I thought and ran to my school.

Quest completed:
Don't be a perv, to your sister!

Don't stare at your sister...assets!

Rewards for Completing:
Better Relations with your sister.
New Title
No FBI at your door.

Fail:
Your sister thinks you're a pervert.

FBI coming through your door and doing what a FBI can do good.

'That was really close!' I thought reading the notification.

Hello, my worthless ningens.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments. If you like the story so far, stay and watch what will happen, if not tell me in the comments what should I do better and I try to do it.

Goodbye, my ningens.