Chapter 9 Part 1

Chapter 9 Part 1
Very Hard Training!

(Y/N PoV)

I woke up and immediately scrolled through the Main Log not even bothering to look under the blanket.

Acquired:
KI!
KI Manipulation!
Saiyan Tail!

Do you wish to keep your Saiyan Tail?

The possibilities while having a tail:

Super Saiyan 4
Every full moon transforming into an Oozaru
Not having full control of the body while on the full moon night.

The possibilities while not having a tail:

Full control of the body on the full moon night.

I thought for a while and tapped no. I didn't want to destroy the city. It hurts like hell because Super Saiyan 4 is quite strong, if you know what I'm saiyan.

Now I wanted to try today and learn to not only fight with my fists and jutsus or magic abilities, but to use weapons like a sword or a gun.

'Now, what could I do, to not wake the two under my blanket but still get out of the room?' I asked myself while looking at my little sister and Kalawarner.

'Body Flicker? No, they would instantly feel it. Damn it! I need to learn to use Shadow Clone jutsu.' I was angry because I didn't want them to wake up, but let them sleep peacefully.

'You can't have everything you want.' I thought and woke them up.

They both began to stir and sat up.

"So yeah, are you two gonna get off me or...?" I asked them and they quickly got off.

My sister ran down presumably to prepare breakfast while Kalawarner went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I stood up and changed myself into more comfortable things.

Kalwarner came out while only wearing a towel that was clearly to small for her...assets.

She looked at me blushing and asked if I had some spare clothes that she could use.

I pointed to my wardrobe and said that she was able to change into anything she wants.

She nodded and waited until I walked out of the room, so after I left she immediately started changing.

I went down and saw my sister almost finished with breakfast.

"Hey big bro! Me and Kalawarner are going today afternoon shopping, so Kalawarner has something to change into." my little sis said with a excited voice while putting three plates with bacon and eggs on it.

"Kalawarner! The food is finished!" I shouted and got a "I'm coming" as an answer from Kalawarner.

As she walked down I noticed which T-Shirt she changed into and I immediately regretted giving her full power of my wardrobe.

The T-Shirt was quite tight,  black and had 'Devil May Cry' on it. She had some black and very tight shorts on her too.

'Well if Rias sees that, I don't want to know what she will do.' I thought and finished my food.