Chapter 34

Chapter 34
Valper Galilei!
Very Legal Loli!

(Y/N PoV)

"So, what do you think about that idea?" I asked Issei.

"Well, it's not that bad, so I guess we could try it out." he answered.

"Good, but you need to match your breathing with mine, it's the most important thing." I warned and I got a call from Koneko saying we should get ready.

"Issei?" he nodded and he went home to change his clothes.

'Might as well do that too.'

I went home and almost got raped by the horny girls, that were waiting for me.

"I have a very important mission today ladies, so let me quickly change before I go. When I come back, I'll do anything you want. Sex? Fine. BDSM? Fine. But anything beyond that, is too far. Is that alright with you?"

Everyone, besides Hadaka agreed.

She came to me and hugged me.

"Be careful, big bro!" she said.

Then every girl came over and hugged me too.

"You better not die!" Kalawarner warned.

"I agree with Kalawarner! You better not die, master!" said Mittelt.

Yasaka, who curiously was here to said, that she will take me up on that offer for BDSM Sex.

'Well, I'm already scared.'

After few other warnings, I changed into more comfortable wear.

A red vest with a red dress shirt underneath. Black dress pants and shoes. I put some black fingerless gloves on and went to the church, where we were supposed to meet.

There, I saw Kiba in a priest clothes, same as Issei and Koneko.

Xenovia and Irina were in their white robes.

"Well, good evening ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're ready to destroy this fine night." I said, in a very gentleman like voice.

Koneko looked at me with those eyes again, which said following:

I would like you to undress me and yourself. Then, fuck me until I can't think, walk or even piss for few months.

How is it even possible to have a look like that?

I don't know, but does it look like I care?

"Ladies," I looked to the female excorsists, "I'm sure you have a plan, but we'll go with mine, which is Kiba, Saji, Koneko, Issei and me go east and you do what you want, how does that sound?"

"Fine. Before we go, Issei, the white one has awakened." Xenovia warned.

"Alright. Let's go west, Xenovia!" Irina yelled out and dragged her towards the west part of the town.

"Let's go somewhere, where there aren't many people around." suggested Saji.

"Kiba?" Issei turned to him.

"I have a good place in mind."

After a few minutes of walking, which consisted of Issei and Saji talking about how strong the white one could be, Kiba brooding like an Uchiha and Koneko trying to have me fuck her right here and now.

'And I thought she wouldn't be like that, until Issei helps her with her past. Goddamn it, MC charm!...Then again it is nice, having a neko by your side.' I smiled.