Chapter 13

Chapter 13
A Battle Between the Peerage of the Gremory Heir and the Stray Devil!
Chaos at Home!

(Y/N PoV)

I'm right now watching the fight between the Gremory Peerage and the Stray.

And BOI is the Stray getting clapped.

First it got it's arms cut off by Kiba, who was surprisingly precise with the cuts.

After that Koneko went to the Stray, only to be swallowed by that weird mouth on the Stray's bottom part.

Issei was shocked and wanted to help Koneko, but was stopped by Rias.

Issei wanted to say something, but suddenly Koneko rips the weird mouth open, walks out of it with partly ripped clothes, and punches the Stray, sending it flying and ultimately landing on the cold, hard floor.

While everyone thought she was finished, her arm that was cut off, suddenly moved and tried to attack Rias.

In the last second Issei jumped and punched the arm a good distance from his King.

It seemed like she thanked Issei and called her queen while Issei was hoping he will get a reward later on.

"Akeno, it's your turn." said Rias, while watching what her queen will do.

"Oh alright. I promise, you will have good time." said Akeno and started shooting lightning at the Stray, while getting turned on.

Issei was confused but Rias explained him, that Akeno was into SM.

"Enough Akeno." said Rias stopping Akeno in her good time.

"Already? And I was getting started to feel really hot." whined Akeno while lightly rubbing her wet spot.

Rias just shook her head and went to the Stray devil, which was laying on the ground and was visibly in pain.

"Any last words?" I heard Rias say.

I looked and saw her standing over the Stray with a dark ball of energy.

"Go to hell!" shouted the Stray and it's second arm flew over to Rias.

Of course Rias didn't see it and the rest realized it too late.

Just as the hand could touch the hair.

"Amaterasu!" I shouted and used my new skill.

A black fire, literally, disintegrated the arm into ashes.

"AHHHHHH!" shouted the Stray in pain.

'How does she feel that? Wasn't the damn arm cut off?' I thought.

Rias turned around a few times, before ultimately asking in a stern voice: "Who's there?"

I had my mask with me so I put it on my face and jumped down.

"Hello there, Gremory. I thought you would need a helping hand, while killing the Stray. There was a rumor that the Stray could control it's limbs after it was cut off, but seeing it in person...it's truly astonishing." I said with an lightly arrogant tone to her, which seemingly made her a bit angrier.

Koneko, Akeno and Kiba took a stance while Issei stood frozen in place.

He seemingly recognized me.

"Wait, you're that dude, that saved me right?" he said with a nervous tone.

I turned to him and answered.

"Yes I am, it's good to see you again, Issei." It looks like I scared him, because he doesn't remember giving his name to me.

"Don't worry, I heard your name, while observing your Fight with the Stray" that made them more on guard.