Chapter 27 (Lemon Warning)

Chapter 27
Hehehehehehehe.

(Y/N PoV)

'Oh my Kami, my head hurts.' I sit up and notice thar I'm in my room.

"Owowowow..." I hold my 'NoNo Square' in pain.

"That was a bad idea to go 27 rounds..." I shake my head.

"More important question, how in the oblivion did I manage to go beyond two rounds with a demon?" I wondered.

'Kurama?' I asked, but got a painful moan in response.

I went back into my mindscape and looked around.

"Holy mother of god."

I looked at Kurama, who was leaking with cum from every hole.

And I mean every hole.

Not to mention the cum, that covered her whole body and the bed sheets.

It was like a gangbang in a hentai, but even worse.

I went to Kurama and shook her, but she didn't react except for the moan.

"Damn, I fucked her up real good. Both figuratively and literally." I smirked.

After I left the mindscape, I went to the bathroom to shower for at least two hours.

About one and half hours later I went out of the shower and put some fresh clothes on.

Looking at the clock, I noticed I needed to hurry if I wanted to make to school in time.

I went into the living room and saw Kalawarner, Hadaka and Mittelt sleep on the couch.

On the TV was The Godfather.

'Good. Everyone should watch The Godfather at least once.' I smiled and went to school.

(Timeskip: O O F )

"Hey (Y/N)-kun!" I turn around and see Asia running towards me, with Rias and Akeno behind her.

"Hey Asia-chan. How are you?" she blushed at the '-chan'.

"I-I-I w-w-wa-a-" she stuttered, completely flustered.

Both Akeno and me giggled at Asia's behaviour, while Rias just smiled.

"Could you come with us to the ORC building after school?" Rias asked.

"Sure, no problem." I said and we went to class.

"(Y/N) (L/N) please come to the Student Council Office. I repeat, (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the Student Council Office." I heard Sona's voice, come from the speakers in the halls.

'Wonder what's this all about.' I thought, while going as fast as possible towards the SCO.

When I arrived there, I heard two voices come outside of the room.

"Are you sure it's gonna work?" I heard a voice say, which sounded like Tsubaki's.

"Trust me." Sona answered.

'I don't like where this is going.' I shivered, but nonetheless went inside.

The whole room was completely dark and only two presences were...well present.

"Hello? Sona, Tsubaki?" I asked, looking around in the dark.

Suddenly two slender arms wrapped around my chest and infront of me a blushing half naked Sona, appeared.

"S-Sona? Tsubaki? What's happening?" I asked.

"I-I don't know myself. One day I think of you as a good friend and on the other day I want you to ravage me." said Sona and started becoming wet.