Chapter 20 (Lemon Warning)

Chapter 20
Time to Train and Lemon!

(Y/N PoV)

We were right now on the way to Lord Popo. Every one of us was climbing the Tower on which Korin lived.

I had the largest back 20 times the size of Koneko.

Koneko had 5 times the size of Kiba's bag.

Kiba had a 3 times the bag of Issei's and Issei had a 2 times the size of Rias's, Akeno's and Asia's bag.

I made it easier by allowing them to use their wings if they feel like they will fall, but if they will fly the tower up, I will personally throw them back down.

"Remind me, why do we do this? Couldn't we like, I don't know, climb a mountain and train on top of it?" asked Issei.

"We're doing this, because it requires more strength and endurance, than climbing a mountain. If I could do it without flying and having a pause, you can do this easily with flying and having few pauses." I answered him, a bit annoyed.

I looked at everyone else.

Akeno and Rias showed, that they would love do something other, than climbing the tower.

Kiba and Koneko didn't whine one time.

I held Asia in my arms, so she was quite comfortable.

Issei was the worst. He was annoying and whined all the time. I would throw him down, if I had time to wait, but I would like to start the training as quick as possible. And this will show me, if they are strong enough to stand in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

We were nearing ourselves to the end of the tower, so everyone has got the last boost of morales and sped up.

After few more annoying hours, we got to the top of the tower.

Everyone was gasping for air, of course except me and Asia.

"So, how was the first test?" I asked, getting their attention.

"Horrible." answered Akeno and Rias simultaneously.

"The first test?" asked Issei, with a shocked expression.

"Yes, and fighting me will be your second test!" we heard a voice say behind us.

We turned around only to see a cat with a staff.

"Korin, good to see you again! It was a long time since the last time eh?" I said.

"Yeah, few months at least." retorted the cat, now identified as Korin.

"So, how's Yajirobe?" I asked him.

"Oh, he's alright." he answered.

"So, who are those kids, that you brought here?" asked Korin.

"This is Rias Gremory and her peerage. The one that I was talking about with you." I explained to Korin.

"Oh these ones! Alright then here, these are senzu beans. Eat one of them, and I mean one, alright?" he stretched his paw out with a bag full of the beans in it.

Everyone took one and ate it.

"Wow! I feel much better!" said Issei, astonished what these little beans can do.

"Yes, they powerful healing beans. But they are super rare, so you only get one of them after you beat me." he retorted.

Then every single one of them started to fight with Korin.

Issei went first and immediately, got knocked off the tower.

I reassured Rias, that even if he doesn't awaken before he lands on the ground, nothing will happen, because the area was protecting anyone who falls from the tower.