Chapter 30

Chapter 30
Flashback To The Fight With The Holy Sword Users and Troublesome Emo!

(Flashback)

(Y/N PoV)

Kiba barged in, holding his sword ready for action.

'Perfect. Now I have a emo boy, who wants his revenge.' I rolled my eyes and heard a giggle in my head.

'Yeah, I watched through your memories and he's almost like Sasuke.'

'Wait what? Ask me, before you look through my memories! Just because I had sex with you, doesn't mean you can watch through my whole life story!' I yelled.

'Sorry, but I had to. Plus, you still have that Gamer power, which is right now somehow off, because the Author is rather lazy.'

(yeah yeah I know. but don't worry, I'm now giving you a quest, so don't cry.)

I scoffed at the Author and a message popped up.

New Quest!
(Finally)

The two Holy Sword Users appeared and wish to have a Spar against you and Kiba! Do you accept?

Yes/No

Rewards for Winning

New Power!
(Optional)

New Harem Member!
(Optional)

10.000 Exp

50.000¥

Conditions For Losing

HP of either the Player or Kiba is depleted.

'Wow. 10.000 Exp? That's neat. Maybe a new power and harem member? Double neat.'

I accepted and we went outside.

Rias explained that everything is allowed, besides killing blows.

With that she made some kind of barrier, so the humans couldn't see us.

'Did she do that in the original show? Nevermind.'

I readied my Gunbai, because Yamato will basically eradicate her and I'm not in the mood for neither Elucidator or the Tantō.

Besides, I need to learn how to fight with it and this is the perfect chance.

Of course, few of the spectators raised their eyebrows.

Mainly Rias, Akeno and Issei.

Rias and Akeno, because the fan radiated a bit of the real power, that it holds and Issei because he never saw a fan, which is shaped like this and used for fighting.

"Are you sure you don't want to, I don't know, use your overpowered sword?" he said, slightly sassy.

I rolled my eyes.

'Uncultured Swine' both me and Kurama said in my head.

I looked at my opponent, which was Irina.

I looked at her pretty much emotionless and waited for the signal.

"Shall we dance?" I asked, just before the signal went off.

"Wha-" she quickly blocked my fan, which went vertically at her.

I bounced of her sword and landed behind her, swung my fan and made her almost fly back like the small rocks next to her.