Despair

It's been nearly a week when it happened. The world flooded into despair. You and Chiaki happened to have been presented face to face with Junko Enoshima, the lust driven despair bitch. But you couldn't help but feel uneasy with the black haired guy in the back staring at you and Chiaki in a unamused manner. Mostly you. Maybe he remembered you from the lab or something. But then the teacher came along and let you, Chiaki, and Nagito escape. But of course Chiaki happened to have been put threw a punishment. It hurt a lot to watch your friend suffer. But you didn't. You ran down a hallway, presumably the one where you could get her out. But of course you couldn't make it. You could only make it enough to hear her final words. You simply cried. Unaware of a little someone who was watching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were now just walking to a park where it had a lone bench that wasn't completly destroyed but wasn't in great shape. You sat down with a red sky on top of your head. Your mind always wondered to Chiaki. You would immediately tear up but would wipe them away before they went down your cheeks. You felt someone's eyes Watching you. But at this point you're used to them, when ever you would scavenge around you always felt those eyes. So you think they meant no harm. You stayed quiet and stared at a demolished playground field. You signed. You wanted to end it all. You wanted to see Chiaki again. Your not even sure if Hajime is dead. Just encase he was you wanted to be alive for a little longer. You heard foot steps approach. You didn't even care if it was a remnant of despair or a monokuma. You heard the bench deside you creak as someone sat beside you. You turned your head and nearly jumped. It was the guy who had the long black hair and incredible red intimidating eyes. He was already looking at you. It creeped you out to find out that his gaze was the same one you felt for the past week,so he was the one following you.