Despair Girls

For the past four days I've layed in bed, recovering my legs. Izuru has done nothing out of the usual except he be out more longer than usual. Izuru didn't show up for the past two days and when he returned he looked the same except for a single scratch present on his face. He looked...agitated to say the least. I'm really getting worried about him but I believe he couldn't care less. Sometimes I see Izuru as a emotionless, hearltless person but the feeling never sticks it just comes and goes, like being in the heat of the moment.
He seems more distant. It makes me feel like he doesn't care about me anymore.
I shake these thoughts away because, I'm always reminded of my previous action with the scar I got. I got this scar with my stupidity eating me away with negative thoughts that led me to getting this. I don't want to get another one, heck I was lucky it was just a scar, just to be alive. Izuru has his reasons. At least I think. Maybe it's another hormonal, boner problem. Maybe. I don't want to approach him just in case that's the problem. That led me to losing my very virginity...
I just realised how im always just doing stuff I would typically do in a certain situations always just so happen to have something happen to me. I should honestly stop with it. Maybe I could lose my very limbs. Maybe.
Izuru isn't here right now. Perfect.
I open the door to my apartment and head off. Maybe with a little luck I'll find Izuru and follow him to find out what he's been up to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the past five minutes I've searched for him and managed to avoid monokuma's. I'm really starting to get agitated with this search. It's really annoying on how easily this man can disappear without a trace. Who knows maybe he can be teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Third Person POV.

As you searched a litle more for the ultimate hope you started getting more antsy. As you processed deeper into the city you noticed just how darker this part of the city it was. The red sky didn't help in the slightest. There were a lot more Monokuma's present. Far too much. There were even kids there with Monokuma's head on them.
You saw bodies of adults littered everywhere. No body belonged to a child.

Reader's POV.

As I traveled through this body littered, Monokuma infested part of this city I couldn't help but feel someone watching me? Maybe-hopefully  it's Izuru watching over me. I come out of the alleyway and walked close to the buildings, such as stores to a hotel of sorts. Once inside there are Monokuma's all over the lobby...
I regret leaving the apartment.
Luckily there were a lot of, coincidence, dark areas where I can sneak around them. Coincidence much.
I walk around them and made it into the actuall building...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I progress more and more up into the building I notice a lot more...commotion. Guns...Zapping? Snipping? Maybe this means there are other survivors? Maybe.
I walk more and more until a Monokuma came flying at me. I yelped as I ducked down. It went right over me. But...it didn't get up. As a matter of fact it's head waw disconnected from it's body. "What is happening at this point...?" I muttered to myself. "Toko!" Someone yelled. I perked up at the sound of a lot of zapping. Yep, definitely, someone was shooting in there, but don't guns sound different? I peaked into a room and saw a green haired girl and a violet haired girl destroying the Monokuma's. The green haired girl used a...speaker to shoot them. And the Purple haired girl was happily snipping away at the Monokuma's with a sickening grin with her elastic tongue out.
What is honestly going on at this point?