kamakura

"Makoto!" Komaru screamed into a labtop. Me and Toko watched, pitifully, as Komaru screamed at a labtop, talking to her brother, who none other than Makoto Naegi. Toko heaved a sigh. (She isn't genocide jack). "What do you think you should do?" I asked. "I don't know, it's not like the answers will fall out of the sky!" Toko yelled, for absolutely no reason. "Woah, chill. I was only asking a question." I defened while raising my hands in defense just in case she decides to go phyco with the scissors on me. Not like that would be much defense.
"Sorry, it's just, Dekumaru over there, always asks me what to do, it's infuriating me!!" she yelled, again, scratching and yanking at her violet hair. "...okay." I said. She snapped up looking at me. "Just okay?!" She 'asked' me. "Yeah..." I mumbled.................
"Welp-" I suddenly outburst, catching their attention. "I'm heading back." I declared, turning my back to them and sprinting, with them calling out to me.
I made it back down to the lobby but without encountering a couple of monokuma's. I still bave to go around them. Really? Why? Why are they still in this position? They make it so easy to sneak around them to the point where I wished they would make this difficult!
I made it sound like I just wished for a death wish.
I chuckled softly at my stupidity once I made it outside. I looked around and saw the very person I wanted to see. "Izuru!" I cheered, dashing towards him. He just stood there at the bottom of the stairs as I jumped into his arms. He obviously caught me. I snuggled into his neck as I felt him breathing steady with his heart beating normally. I sighed, knowing I'm safe with him. "Why did you leave?" He suddenly asked, in a monotone voice. "I....I was looking for you. Y-you don't return home normally like you used to. I was worried." I explained. I heard him sigh as he ran a finger through my (h/l) (f/c) hair. "Don't leave again." He simply said, as he carried me through the destroyed city.
(He's holding you in bridal style)"Izuru?" I called out from his chest as he kept walking back to the apartment. He hummed. "Have you ever thought that maybe you'd be better off if I were dead?" I asked. He stopped walking and of course said nothing. After a good minute he started walking again. M'kay. Throughout the whole walk there he never said anything. I think I should've kept my mouth shut or atleast asked something other than something that'll pick a nerve or whatever ticks Izuru.
We are now outside my apartment door and for some reason he hasn't gone in. I tried to get out of his arms but he held me with an iron grip. I'm more surprised on how I'm not used to this by now. "Izuru?" I called out, he didn't respond. "Can you please put me down?" I asked. He didn't say anything but he did tighten his grip on me and turned his back to my apartment door and walked away. "Hey!" I yelped out. His pace 'speed' up and now he was 'dashing' down the stairs of the complex and all the way down and away from the complex. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I shouted as I held onto his chest for dear life. He obviously didn't like me shouting in a dangerous so he stopped running and tossed me over his shoulder and continued going on. Every now and then his shoulder blade would dig into my stomach. The worse is when it would dig into my abdomen causing a straight shriek of pain to escape me. Izuru didn't approve of me making so much noise so whenever I would talk or make a sound that was too loud he would purposely dig his shoulder into my stomach, not my abdomen, to 'make me be quiet'.
He kept 'running' until we reached another apartment complex, it was more like a hotel complex. There was only the ground level and there were seven rooms. We headed towards room three but of course the door wasn't open.
He placed me down beside the door. "Don't move." Was all he said before he went off somewhere doing whatever. I huffed.

Seriously?!