Taste of Despair

"We need to talk..." Izuru started. You gulped and turned to face hime slowly. Your face as red as a shiny apple. "Y-yes... Izuru?" You asked. "Do you by any chance have a...'crush' on me?" Izuru asked in a unbearably emotionless tone. His face was very solemn. You found it hard to face him let alone say anything. You remained silent. Trying your very hardest to not faint from such a thick atmosphere he was emitting. You couldn't say a word, your words were stuck in your mouth. Unable to speak. He simply watched your every movement, with a intense stare. His gaze felt like daggers trying to cut open your skull and expose every secret. He sighed. "I'll take your silence as a yes." He said in a manner that he predicted this. You moved your legs up to your chest and buried your face in them. It was embarrassing. You wanted to disappear.

Time skip

Ever since that day Izuru hasn't let you left the apartment. It was strange. Maybe it was a punishment for not answering him. You don't know. You'd never know because, you can't exactly predict what's going threw his head. It was completely unsettling when he came back. He would just come in and the atmosphere would immediately drop. It would drop more when his eyes land on you. He would just glance at you and casually go to your room and close the door and supposedly lock it. Leaving you in the living room. Maybe he didn't want to see you when at all. Maybe that's why he tells you to stay at home so he won't be able to see you and when he gets back he just goes to your room and locks himself inside, isolating himself from you. These negative thoughts always ate at you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he came back and glance at you and went back to your room locking it. You stood up and went into the kitchen grabbing a couple of food and water and putting it in your backpack. You grabbed a blanket that you got from your room while he was gone and put that in your bag as well. You slipped on a grey hoodie. And left out the door locking it behind you. You made your way to the bottom and walked off down the side walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day and Izuru came out, noticing your not in the living room. He looked around. You weren't in the apartment. He nearly broke down. He unlocked the door and went out of course locking it. And bolted off looking for you. He knew you couldn't stand up to a Monokuma let alone a remnant of despair.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
You casually walked the street looking for any sign of a place you could crash at even for a few days. You knew the dangers of staying out too long. A monokuma could be learking around looking for its next victim to sink it's claws into. The streets were littered with corpses. Some were hanging from windows, some were teared apart, some bleed out, etc. It always made you sick to se this. The ground also contained some scattered screws belonging to a monokuma. The street was somewhat littered with monokumas.
Then all to suddenly you heard the heart aching sound of electronic feet pattering your way. You immediately made a get a away in the dark alleyway that shadowed your cowering, shaking body from the monokuma that just so happens to be standing in frount of you but it's back is turned to you. It's body turned side to side presumably looking for you since it probably spotted you. You crouched down and backed up trying to get some distance between you and the monokuma before it turned around.
You were nearly almost out into the next alley way when it turned around, its red eye zeroed in on you. It made a 'pupupupu' sound before dashing at you. You were paralized with fear. It took a swing at you and it hit the left side of your abdomen makimg a scream rip through you. You fell to the ground shaking and pink blood oozed from your new found wound. You shakily moved your hands to the wound to try and stop the bleeding. It hurt. It hurs alot. It felt like someone just ignited a fire in you.
You took labered breaths trying to find the strength to get up and run or crawl away, SOMETHING, ANHTHING!
You looked up and saw the monokuma readying to kill, with your blood dripping from its claws. You closed your eyes and waited for death..... it never came. Come to think of it you only heard metal being ripped apart. You saw izuru holding the monokuma's head in one hand while the other held its body, his back was facing you. He let the body parts fall out of his hands and fell to the ground. He turned to you, his eyes glowing in a sense. He leaned down and picked you up bridal style. While he walked back, you passed out.