Lemon (2/2)

Izuru opened my door, locked it and headed for my room. He closed and locked my door, threw me on the bed. "Izuru?" I asked. He didn't respond. "I'll skip the foreplay." He said. That didn't in the slightest ease me. If anything it made me more terrified. Within a blink my bottoms were removed. At this point I'm shaking violently.
"I-Izuru?" I said, shakily gripping his arm. I could feel the water works coming. He didn't say anything. He leaned in closer to me, to my ear and whispered...
"Sorry."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry for those of you who wanted details on how it happened but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I'll do a little time skip for this part. Again I'm sorry.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I layed next to Izuru with a shaking form. It was a incredible feeling but at the same time I drastically hurt all over. We can just say I enjoyed it but I didn't at the same time. At the very least I wish this could've happened on better terms. He practically had to chase me down. Other than that I'm happy he wanted to do it with me and no one else. We still had our tops on since, according to Izuru they weren't getting in his way. At the least he didn't finish in me. That I am most grateful for.
I sigh. I hope nothing happens while I try to get feeling back in my legs. I felt shifting beside me. I felt Izuru wrap his hands around my waist. "You should go back to sleep. It'll help your legs recover faster." He said, huskily. Well. "I-I know..." I lied. "You're lying again." He said. "Sorry." I said, burying my face into his chest. He is very warm. We should cuddle more.
"Izuru?" I asked. He hummed. "Do you...Do you still want to be romantically involved with me?" I asked. "Yes." He said, plainly. "Do you mean that?" I asked. "Yes." He answered. "Can you at least try to put in a hint of emotion to make it a lot more believable?" I asked. "I am incapable of that." He said. I huffed.

M'kay.