Found

Chiaki POV.

Lately I've noticed how (y/n) would day dream more than usual. It's worry some. I've tried askimg her what was wrong but she always dismissed it as if someome would be listening to her. Today I'm not going to take 'no' for an answer. I'll put my foot down and demand her to tell me what is wrong.

3rd perosn POV.

Chiaki marched up to you with a stern look. You were about to go in your house. You noticed her arriving form and  tured to her. "Yes, Chiaki? Is something wrong?" You asked. "I don't know, you tell me." She replied, her expression unwavering. "Nothing is wrong." You reassured. "I've noticed how you keep avoiding this question, so something is wrong." She replied, sternly. "...lets take this to your house." You replied, just as sternly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what is this about?" Chikai asked, once you guys entered her fairly clean home. Of course, her living room was scattered with games. You both went up to her room. Her room contained a bed with a video game counsil cover spread across, a desk with a single chair with a light that emits a orange light, a flat screen TV with a x-box connected to it, a closet and a window with a video game logo on it, kingdom hearts. You sat on her chair by her desk while she sat on her bed, facing you. "So... you know that day when i first left you?" you started. "Yes." She replied. "Well on that day I followed a scientist looking guy down the hall or something. I don't know. Well i followed him and there was this room that had scientist and doctors surrounding someone in a pod, eyeing him like a hawk. He looked really pale and had unusual long black hair with red eyes that looked like it had a design in them but i wasn't close enough to see. Then he just so happened to look in my direction. I left right after." You explaimed. Chikai stayed quiet taking it in. "Also he looked familiar but not at the same time." You added. "Who do you think he looked like?" She asked. "I don't know." You answered. "So you were creped out or something?" She asked. " i say i was more terrified." You answerd. "Chiaki can I stay over your house?" You asked. ".....okay, i guess" she answered, unsure.