Despair girls (old salivating problems die hard)

"Hey look Dekumaru!" The elastic tongue girl pointed her scissors at you. The green haired, 'Dekumaru', turned around to face you with sweat trinkling down her forhead. "A survivor!" She smiled, as she jogged over to you. "Hello there, do you know where we can find device to contact future foundation?" She asked, pressing her left hand up against her chest. "Future foundation?" I asked, quietly. "Yeah, Toko over there-" she pointed at the elastic tongue girl. "Is a 'member' of future foundation" she said. What, I've never seen her before. "...Are you sure?" I asked. "Huh?yeah." She said. "I've never seen her there at future foundation before." I mumbled to myself but 'Dekumaru' heard. "What?! You've been at future foundation?" She yelled. "Yeah." I answered plainly. "Um, why do you want to contact future foundation?" I asked, cautiously. "Well you see, future foundation can get me out of here." She said. "Hey!" 'Toko' yelled. "Sorry..." 'Dekumaru' mumbled. "Um...who are you guys?" I asked. "Oh! How rude of me." She gasped.
"Im Komaru Naegi" she said. I gasped. "Naegi?" I asked. "You mean like Makoto Naegi?!" I asked. "What-no! How do you know about my brother?!" She asked, pointing her speaker at me. "Like I've said, I've been at future foundation." I said. "He's at future foundation?" Komaru asked. "Well yes, he 'works' there." I explained. She lowered the gun and looked at Toko. "That's Toko but at the moment that's genocide Jack." Komaru explained.
"I think I've heard of you before. Byakuya mentioned you once before." I said. Genocide Jack gasped, her tongue started salivating.
I'm more surprised how it hasn't been doing that since a long time ago.
"Master Byakuya's been thinking of me~" she cooed to herself. She started madly blushing. "Um...is she okay?" I asked, Komauru. "Yeah, this occurs when Byakuya is mentioned. She makes all these noices and holds herself, groaning and moaning and panting and drooling on herself. Yeah its normal at this point." She smiled, nervously.

How is this considered normal?!?!

Sorry that this was short. I'm very busy with school and I at least wanted to add something to this book.

Again I am very deeply sorry. I'm still updating.