Confession

Its the next day and I wake up to dead silence. Izuru must be out scavenging around. I feel so exhausted, but i haven't done anything. It's just pathetic. I'll just have to wait for Izuru to come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard the door open, it must be Izuru. I heard the foot steps getting closer to your room. Your door opened and Izuru came into the room. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge to the right of you. He looked out your broken window finding the red sky intresting. He would casually glance at you and look away. "Izuru do you care about me?" You asked. He didn't say anything. He slowly turned his head towards you. "I do." He answered, monotone. "What do you think of me?" You asked. He averted his eyes, thinking of his next words cautiously. He turned his eyes back to you. "I believe my past self, Hajime Hinata, has had feelings for you and I inherent these feelings." He said. That left you dumbfounded. He sighed. "What I'm trying to say is that I want to be romantically involved with you." He explained in a simpler manner. "Oh..." you said.

So that's why.

"Izuru why did you keep me from leaving the apartment. I mean before I got injuried?" You asked. "I just wanted to make sure you were safe. There's been an increase in monokuma's." He answered. "When you come back, why do you always lock yourself in my room?" You asked. "Were you avoiding me?" You asked. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I immediately go to your room because, at first I didn't like this feeling I get, from just looking at you. But now I feel okay with it." He answered "what sort of feelings do you get from looking at me?" You asked. He just looked at you. He didn't want to answer that or maybe you were just asking too many questions. You got the message and backed off. "Can i hug you?" You asked. Your cheeks turned a thin red. He continued to look at you, pondering in his mimd whether or not he should let you. He sighed. And mumbled a 'fine'. You grinned and scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. Burying your face in his chest taking in his scent. He smelt like Hajime for a reason known at this point. He slowly wrapped his hands around your waist burying his face in the crook of your neck taking in your scent. You smelt of a faint cinnamon.
You guys stayed like that for what felt like forever when it was only a minute. He was the first to let go and gently pushed you away and stood up and left the room with a slight hint of a blush on his cheeks. You smiled to yourself knowing you made him blush.

That's a first.