BENEATH THE SHADOW # 1

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Do Hwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Nam Joo

Yeo Juda's POV.

"Please clean this up for me." I told him as I turn around and went out of the classroom.

Dohwa was right, I should also think about myself. I found myself rushing back to my grandma's home yet I couldn't let myself to go inside.

Was I too mean?

I opened my bag and fetch my keys only to fi d out that they weren't there.

No choice.

I sat down on the porch and tears started to fill my eyes. I knew I would break down once I left Seuli High School but I didn't knew it would tear me into a million pieces.

"Yeo JuDa?! Gwenchana?! Is there something wrong? Does it hurt anywhere? Answer me?!" I heard his voice as his footsteps were heard throughout the street.

I looked up and saw him...

Lee Dohwa

He rushed beside me as terror overlooked his face.

"Dohwa, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he pulled me up and we sat on the side.

"You dropped this." He said as he showed me the keys to the house.

"Gomawo, Dohwa ah." I told him as I tried to smile. I grabbed the keys from him as I stood up and opened the door of the house.

We entered the house and sat down.

" Gwenchana Juda ah?" He asked me as I tried to fake my smile although I knew I look like I've been wrecked.

"Ne. Gomawo, Dohwa." I told him as I saw that sullen expression in his face saying that he doesn't believe me.

He then pulled me into his arms leaving me in a stae of shock.

"Gwenchana Juda yah. You can cry it all out. Even though you won't remember it." He said as I felt tears streaming down my face.

He let go and grabbed his handkerchief and wiped my tears.

" What do you mean I won't remember? You think I wouldn't remember because this isn't the stage?" I asked him as his eyes lit up at what I said.

"Yo- You know?" He asked as I slowly nod my head.

"How?"

"Since I felt that I wasn't able to control myself. Then, you and Danoh started saying those stuff. I researched on the library and saw the manhwa." I told him as he froze in his spot.

"Dohwa. Dohwa."

" So you remember me confessing to you in Namjoo's birthday?" He asked me as I nod my head.

"But you said..-"

"It was part of the stage. Dohwa, if I tell you what I truly feel would it even change anything?" I asked him as he looked straight in my eyes.

"Wae? Do you want to change anything?" He asked me as I nod my head.

"What if I tell you that I like you too? Would that change the story?" I asked him as I looked away from him.

Lee Dohwa's POV.

"What if I tell you that I like you too? Would that change the story?" She said as I looked at her.

" But you... I thought you like Oh Namjoo?" I asked her as she looked back at me.

"We can't control anything on the stage but I really like you Dohwa." She said as she hides her face from me making me smile.