BENEATH THE SHADOW # 5

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo JuDa
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

"Dohwa yah, please. Just this once let me take care of you. You've always take care of me now, let me take care of you." Juda said as she starts to prepare the food that was in front of me.

"Fine. I quit. It's not like I'll win against you." I told her as I picked up the spoon and started to eat.

"What are you doing in the weekend?" I asked her as I took a spoonful into my mouth.

"Appa said I'll go to a photoshoot. Something about modelling a new collection." She answered me as I stopped eating.

"You mean you're going to take pictures?" I asked her as she nods her head and sat down.

"Hmm. Since there are male models. Appa said that it would give the brand a teen look." She said making me look at her.

"Your posing with male models?! Andwae!" I told her making her laugh.

"Wae gurae?"

"Andwae. I won't allow it." I told her as I finished eating the meal.

"Arasseo." Juda said as she sighs.

"Fine. But I'll come with you when your doing the photoshoot." I told her making her smile.

"Where do you want to go anyways?" She asked me as I asked her to help me up.

"I want to watch a movie." I told her as we walk towards our classroom with everyone inside.

"Danoh yah, want to go watch a movie with us? Haru too." Juda asked Danoh as she looked at me.

I then shake my head asking her to not come.

"Mian Yeo Juda, me and Danoh have something to do." Haru said looking at Juda then at me.

"Arasseo." She then said as she grabs her bag and walk towards me.

"Dohwa yah, I already called the service. They are at the front of the school. Kaja!" She said as she helped me go out of the room and to the front of the school.

"Ms. Yeo, I'll help you." He then grabbed our bags and helped me bring Dohwa inside the car.

"Please bring us to the movie theater." I told him but was stopped by Juda.

"No, please bring us to his house." Juda said as we drive away from Selli High School.

"How will we watch a movie then?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Yeo asked us to buy different kinds of movies and snacks for you two to enjoy since you had a minor accident." The driver said as I look at Juda.

"When did you plan this out?" I askes her as she looks at me.

"When I was getting your food. I called them and told them to buy some snacks. Since I also wnated to watch a movie." She answered as we arrived at my house.

Yeo Juda's Pov.

We went out of the car and entered the house.

It looks empty.

"Dohwa yah, where are your parents?" I asked him as he sat down on the couch.

"Their at a conference meeting. They'll be back the day after tomorrow." He said as the driver gave us our bags and the paperbag.

I was about to ask him when his phone ringed.

"Ne, Mr. Yeo. Yes, I am with her right now. In the Lee's house. Arasseo." He then ended the call.

"Ms.Yeo you father told me that he wouldn't be around for this week. He asked me to entrust you with Mr. Lee for the week. Would you be okay with that?" He said making me confused.

"What do you mean by be okay with that?" I asked him.

"Mr. Lee, Mr. Yeo asks me if it would be okay if you would stay in Mr. Yeo's house for this week." He said making me more confused.

"Sure. Please tell Mr. Yeo, I will take care of her." Dohwa said as the driver left us.

"So, let's go watch a movie?" He said as I nod my head.

We then arranged the TV for us to watch a movie and arrange the snacks.

"How long is this movie?" I asked him as he checked the time.

"About 2 hours." He said as I nod my head.

Ting!

Dohwa grabbed his phone and opened the news.

"The owner of Evoqis and The well known Mr. Lee has been seen talking comfortably during the conference meeting in Busan, South Korea. Looks like Evoqis will not only conquer the Fashion Industry but also take part in the making of musical instruments."

"Looks like your parents and my appa are in the same place." I told him as he nods his head.

I then sat on the couch and continue to watch the movie. I place my feet up and covered them with the blanket.

I suddenly felt my eyes growing heavy.

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

Me and Juda are watching a movie in my parents house. Halfway through the movie Juda fell asleep as I look glanced at her. I then placed her head on my shoulder and placed mine on top of hers.

I grabbed the remote and lowered the sound of the movie and closed my eyes.

"Mr. Lee"

"Mr. Lee" I opened my eyes and saw Juda's driver waking me up.

"Yes?" I asked him and looked over at Juda who was still deep in slumber.

"I think it is time for Ms. Yeo to go home. Please grab your things and I would be waiting for you here as I wake her up." He said as I stopped him.

"Don't wake her up. I'll just grab my things and you carry them." I then stood up and rushed upstairs and grabbed the clothes I needed and placed them on my bag.

I quickly went down and gave it to him.

"But the miss-"

"I'll just go and carry her." I told him as he nods his head.

I went to the couch and turned off the TV and carried Yeo Juda in bridal style into the car.