BENEATH THE SHADOW # 12

EXTRAORDINARY YOU

Lee Naeun as Yeo Juda
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Namjoo

Yeo Juda's Pov.

I woke up early and got dressed for school. I didn't knew why but I felt that I was feeling anxious. I quietly ate breakfast as I felt somebody behind me.

I looked back and saw Lee Dohwa smiling and kissed me on my forehead.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he sat down beside me.

"I just got a bad feeling. Like something is going to happen and it is making me anxious." I told him as he hugged me.

"It would be fine. Plus, I'm here to make you happy. So you don't worry about anything." He said as we stood up and got inside the car and on the way to the school.

We parked in front of the school and saw the students holding hearts in front of the car.

We got out and walked towards the entrance of the school but being stopped by the students blocking the entrance.

They part in the middle revealing Oh Namjoo holding a boquet of flowers.

He walked towards me as I froze into place. He then kneeled on one knee making the students squeal.

What should I do?

"Yeo Juda, would you marry me?" He asked me as I became quiet.

I was about to answer when...

"Mianhe, Oh Namjoo. But my daughter is Dohwa's fianće." Appa said as all of them froze.

"Appa, when did you get here?" I asked him as he hugged me.

"I would be attending a meeting with your principal." Appa said as he entered the school.

"Everybody, Go." Namjoo said as all of the scrambled and got inside the school.

"I thought Yeo Juda was the one who would decide. Why are you doing this Lee Dohwa?" Namjoo asked as he stepped in front of Dohwa.

"You really think that you can ask Juda to be with You?" Namjoo continued as he grabbed Dohwa's collar.

"Well, think again. Yeo Juda is mine!" Namjoo yelled as I stop him.

"Oh Namjoo! Just stop it!" I told him as I grabbed his hands off from Dohwa.

"It isn't Dohwa's fault. I was the one who decided. I chose Lee Dohwa." I told him as he looked at me.

"Why? Why him?!" He asked making me step back.

"Because I love Lee Dohwa. And you can't change it." I told him as I start to walk away from him.

"Even if you say that you love him, I will make you mine. Yeo Juda, remember that. I won't stop until you will be mine." He said as he walked ahead of us into the school.

I held my hands with Lee Dohwa.

"Gwenchana?" I askes him as I fixed his collar and walked inside our room.

"Attention! Students of Seuli High School! You are all invited to Lee Dohwa's birthday tomorrow as we celebrate his birthday together with his engagement with Yeo Juda! Enjoy and have a pleasant morning."

We heard as we sat down on our chairs and wait for the teacher to come.

"So that's why appa came." I said to myself as I remembered something.

"Dohwa, what did your parents say?" I asked him as he smiled and put down his book.

"They were happy especially eomma. She said that finally she would have a daughter." Dohwa said as he smiled and messed up my hair.

"Guys! The school board announced suspension of classes today. We can all go home. Annyeong!" Suchul said as he grabbed his bag and went out of the room.

"Kaja! Let's go!" Dohwa said as I stood up and grabbed my bag and went out of the room.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where is Yeo Juda?" I heard Namjoo's voice as me and Dohwa looked back so I hide behind him as Namjoo pass by us.

I walk beside him as we walked faster out of the school and rode his motorcycle away from the school.

"That was close." I told him as he nod his head.

We went to a park and sat on the grass as we tried to think about what should we do.

I then brought out a book from my bag and started reading.

As the sun shone brighter, me and Dohwa sat under the tree as he laid his back on the trunk. I sat down in front of him as he held the book for us to read.

"What should we do?" I asked him.

" How about we just stay here and I'll teach you to play the violin later?" He said making me look at him and smile.

"Really?" I asked him as he nod his head.

"But, first you have to call me something other that Dohwa." He said making me think of something else to call him.

"Lee Dohwa, Lee Dohwa. Dohwa... or Oppa? Dohwa oppa. Oppa." I said as I look at him as he smiled sweetly.

"Oppa. I like that." He said as he blushed.

"Fine. Oppa." I said as I hugged him tightly as I laid my head on his lap as I smiled.