BENEATH THE SHADOW # 4

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa

Yeo JuDa's POV.

I woke up a bit early and looked at my room. It was weird. Calling it my room.

I remembered what happened yesterday.

I finally found out who I am.

I got out of the bed and arrange it back to its proper place. I looked at the room and saw a new set of uniform hanging around my closet. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into it.

It feels weird.

I then grabbed my socks and wore them and opened the box and grabbed the shoes that Dohwa picked yesterday. I then stood up and wore the watch and grabbed the backpack that he chose. I then prepare myself and went downstairs.

"Appa, good morning." I greeted appa as he was seated in the dining room.

"Good morning. Kaja, let's eat." Appa said as I nod my head. We started eating and talked about some things.

"Kaja, you'll be late for school." Appa said as I stood up and grabbed my bag and we went out of the house and got in the car.

"How are you and Dohwa?" Appa asked suddenly as we were on the way to Seuli High School.

"Mwo?! Appa, that was shocking." I told him making him laugh.

"Arasseo, I won't tease you about him." Appa said as we parked in front of Seuli High School.

The guy opened the door as appa went out. I went out after as we saw Dohwa walking towards us.

"Mr. Yeo annyeonghaseyo. Juda, kaja. I'll walk you to class." Dohwa said as he nod his head.

"I'll go to your school's board and I'll be back." Appa said as he hugged me.

"Dohwa, take care of my daughter."

"Ne." He answered as appa walks inside the school and welcomed by the principal.

Me and Dohwa started walking toward the entrance of the school.

"You look different today." Dohwa said as he looked at me.

"Hajima. Oh, you're wearing the watch." I said as I saw his on his left arm.

"Do you have any norning classes today?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Appa told me to wait for him before going to my class. You?" I told him as we sat down on the bench.

"No, just free time." He said as I nod my head.

"So what should we do? What do you do in your free time?" I asked him.

"Play football, or play the violin." He answered as I smiled.

He then looked at me.

"Wae? You want me to play?" He said as I nod my head.

He then got his violin out of his carrier and started to play something.

"You really like playing the violin." I said as I look at him.

"Yes. But I also like something else." He said as I look at him.

"What is it?"

"I'm looking at it." He said making me confused.

Then it hit me.

"Yah, you're turning into Oh Namjoo." I told him.

"Arasseo, I'll stop. Let's go to the library? It looks like we need to do something else." He said as I stood up and walked inside the school.