BENEATH THE SHADOW # 3

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa

Yeo Ju Da's Pov.

Me and Dohwa went out of the house and saw a black car parked on the driveway and a man wearing a suit waiting for us.

"Ms. Yeo" he then was about to bow when...

"Please don't, it is good to meet you." I told him as he opened the door.

"Let him Juda, I think that is your father's doing." He told me as I went inside the car and Dohwa following me.

The driver then started driving out of the driveway.

"Dohwa ah, do you know what my appa do for a living?" I asked him as he looked at me and smiled.

"Your parents own Evoqis. Evoqis is an international brand just like Seulinne. But unlike it, your parents brand is spread throughout Asia, Europe and even Australia." He said making me quiet.

"Wow. I thought I just found out about my real identity. Now, I know that my parents are rich." I told him making me sigh.

"That means you too." He told me as I shake my head.

"My parents are the one that are wealthy, not me. I have not yet proven myself." I told him as he smiles.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Its just that even though you know that your parents are wealthy you stay true to yourself. You stay humble." He told me making me lower my head.

"Ms. Yeo, where do you want us to go?" The guy asked me as I looked at Dohwa.

"I actually don't know any place. Dohwa, do you know any place we can buy some stuff?" I asked him as he nods his head.

"Please head to one of Mr. Yeo's stores. Thank you." He said making me confuse.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." He told me as he held my hand.

After 15 minutes we arrived to the place where Dohwa said.

The guy opened the door and Dohwa got out first. I then looked at the sign.

EVOQIS

So this is my dad's business.

I got out of the car and walked with Dohwa.

The guy opened the glass door for us and we walked in the store.

We then started to wander around and I just stood there while Dohwa was looking for something.

I sat down and waited for Dohwa.

"Why are you seating there?" He asked me as he was holding a pair of white sneakers.

"It's not like I need things like these Dohwa." I told him as he sighed.

He then sat down beside me and faced me.

"But your appa told me to buy you what you want and even need. But alas, Yeo Juda is happy in what she has got." He told me making me smile.

"Arasseo. Since you want me to try new things. How about you pick up things you want me to try? We'll start from there." I told him as he smiled brightly at me.

He then stood up and kneeled by me.

"Here." He said as he took off my shoe and put the white sneakers he was holding on my feet.

"These look nice on you. But everything looks nice on you." He told me as I lowered my head.

"Anthing else the great Lee Dohwa want me to try?" I asked him as I stood up.