BENEATH THE SHDOW # 7

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo JuDa
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Namjoo

Third Person's View.

Serinne Main Building

"So what do we do now? Namjoo already told the press that his muse is that girl." Mrs. Oh said as she took a deep breath as she sat on her table.

"Well-"

"Mrs. Oh, have you seen this?!" An employee came rushing in inside the CEO office and gave his phone to his boss.

"Evoqis owner, Mr. Yeo announce that a party would be thrown to introduce her long lost daughter. He said coincidentally that her daughter studies at Seuli High School and is a scholar. He said that they were preparing everything for their daughter, Ms. Yeo Ju Da."

"GET OUT!!!" Mrs. Oh said as they all bowed at her and left her alone in her office.

"That is her daughter?! All this time?! Now how would I convince Mr. Yeo to merge our companies?!" She exclaimed inside her office.

She then breathed in and called her secretary.

"Get me invited at that party."

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

I walked away from Oh Namjoo and went my way towards Yeo Juda. I saw her inside her classroom and I followed her and sat beside her.

"Mianhe, I should not have said that earlier." I apologized at her as she looked up and smiled at me.

"Gwenchanayo, Dohwa yah. It's not your fa-" she was cutted off by the sound of phones beeping.

I opened my phone and checked what it was.

"Juda yah, your appa already made the announcement." I told her as I gave her my phone and read it.

"Jinjja?!"

"Solma!!"

"Yeo Ju Da is the heir of Evoqis."

"Aigoo yah. Juda-"

"Ms. Yeo, Mr. Lee. Ms. Juda's dad is requesting for the both of you. I was asked to pick you both up." Juda's driver said as he was with 2 other guys which was her bodyguards.

The 2 guys came and grabbed our bags and went ahead in the car.

"Kaja, Yeo Juda." I told her as she stood up as we walked outside the school and went to my appa's company.

After the drive....

We entered the lift and went straight to my appa's office.

"Why would appa want to meet us?" Juda asked me as I opened the door and my eyes widened.

"Mrs. Oh?" I asked as I looked at the person in front of Mr. Yeo.

"You're here. Good. Dohwa, Juda sit down for now cause I need your opinion for this. Especially my daughter." Mr. Yeo said as we both nodded.

We sat down in the lounge area and tried to eavesdrop on them.

"Dohwa, what do you think they're talking about?" She asked me as I try to listen.

"Neo. (You.)" I told her as she bit her lips.

"Juda, Dohwa." We both stood up and went towards them.

"Juda yah, mianhe. I should have known." Mrs. Oh apologizes with Yeo Juda.

"Gwenchanaseubnida." Juda said as she bowed at her.

"Juda, I heard from Mrs. Oh that her son, Oh Namjoo likes you. Is that true?"

Please say no.

"Aniya, oppa." She said as Mrs. Oh look at her as I felt her come closer to me.

"Actually, Mr. Yeo. Oh Namjoo does like Juda very much." I told Juda's appa.

"Okay. I will have a talk with the both of you when I go back to the school." Mr. Yeo said as we both nod our heads.

We were about to leave when...

"Juda, Dohwa you two need to hurry up. The photographer is waiting for the two of you." He said making the both of us confused.

"Nde?" Both of us asked in unsion.

"The photoshoot has been moved today. You and Dohwa would be our models." Her appa said as we nod our heads and bowed at them as we leave.

"What is happening?"

Yeo Juda's Pov.

That was weird.

"What is happening?" I askes him as we walk towards the elevator and pressed the button.

We arrived at the location which was a park. We were asked to change clothes and do our makeup.

I went out and saw Lee Dohwa waiting for me looking like he is going to play tennis.

I was wearing the same thing except I was wearing a tennis skirt.

"Okay, let's start." The photographer said as we posed holding the racket.

Click.

Click.

"Okay, Dohwa Juda please lay down on the grass." The photographer said as we did what he said.

After 12 clothe changes and make up changes, we have finished.

I already changed into comfortable clothes and am waiting for Lee Dohwa.

"Juda yah, kaja!" I saw Dohwa said as I saw him comfortable and holding his phone.

"Okay, but before going let's take a picture." He said as I nod my head.

I then smiled and he bent down a bit to take the picture.

"Kaja!" I told him as we walked hand in hand towards the car and on the way home.

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

We were on the way to Juda's home and she is already asleep. I stare at her as I saw that she was leaning towards me. I pulled her to me as we arrive at their house.

I asked the bodyguards to bring our bags inside as I carry Yeo Juda inside and upstairs in her bedroom.

I place her down on her bed but she wouldn't let go. I then decided to cuddle with her first as I watch her sleeping soundly.

I was about to grab her arm away from me as I heard her sleep talking so I stopped moving.

"Lee Dohwa..."

"Lee Dohwa?..."

"Hmm?" I answered as she smiled.

"I wish I knew that I was a character in the manhwa earlier."

"I wish.... you didn't have to see me look at Oh Namjoo like that."

"I know." I answered as I stare at her.

"I wish I didn't have to say those cheesy lines. But you know what?" She said as her eyes are still closed.

"Hmm?" I asked as I remove the stray piece of her that was covering her face.

"I really do meant them. You playing the violin calms me. The way you smile at me makes me feel happy and lets me forget my problems. You really are a gurdian angel." She said making me smile at her.

"Also..."

"I really do like you. And not even the writer can change that." She added as she had fallen quiet once again.

I then kissed her forehead and tried to get out of the bed when she hugs me in my torso and puts her head on my chest.

"Good Night Lee Dohwa" she mumbled as she falls into a deep slumber.

I hugged her back as I smiled.

"Good night too, Yeo Juda. I love you." I told her as I look down and saw her smile.