BENEATH THE SHADOW # 2

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa

Third Person's POV.

(While Dohwa and Juda are sleeping in Lee Dohwa's room...)

Dohwa's parents room

His appa was seated by his study table looking distraut.

Dohwa's eomma came inside the room and saw her husband's face.

"Yeobu, wae?" She asked him as she sits on the bed.

"The girl that Dohwa brought here... what was her name again?"

"Yeo Juda." She answered her husband as she walks inside the bathroom.

"Yeo Juda... Doesn't that sound like the name of the missing daughter of Mr. Yeo? The owner of Evoqis." He said as he grabbed his phone and looked up on the internet.

"Why don't you just ask the girl tomorrow, Yeobu." Mrs. Lee said as she went back to the room and laid down on their bed.

Yeo Juda's POV.

I woke up when the sun shone into my face. It was pretty comfortable.

I opened my eyes and it shocked me.

What am I doing here?

How did I get here?

I stood up and saw that it was only 6:30 in the morning. I wandered my eyes around the room and found Lee Dohwa scrunched up on the couch that was too small for his big figure.

Seeing that he was freezing, I grabbed the blanket on the bed and covered him with it.

I then quietly went downstairs to this big mansion.

"Good Morning." I was startled when I heard someone saying that. I turned around and saw a couple smiling at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed down to them as they nod their heads.

"Juda ah, let's eat." She said as I could only nod my head yes.

We head towards a simple dining room and the couple sat down. I quickly followed them and sat down.

"How was your sleep, Juda ah?" She asked me again as I was shocked.

"Don't be scared of us. We are Dohwa's parents by the way." Mr. Lee said making me flustered.

"Ne, kamasahamnida." I answered as we started eating. They told me about Dohwa's childhood stories and such.

After the breakfast...

"Did you eat well, Juda ah?" Mrs. Lee asked as I smiled.

"Ne, it was very delicious. But, how about Dohwa? Is he not going to eat?" I asked them as they laugh.

"Dohwa neun, he wakes up a bit late. So we bring him some food in his room." She said as I smile.

"Juda yah, you said that you like taking care of flowers right?" she asked me as I nod my head.

"How about we arrange flowers for later?" she said making me smile.

"Ne, I would love that." I answered them.

"Juda ah, may I ask you where are your parents?" Mr Lee asked making me look down.

"I don't remember my parents, nor anything before I move with my grandma. Mianhe." I told them as they look at each other.

"But I do remember their faces." I told them.

"Are these the ones you remember?" Mr Lee said as he gave me his phone with a picture in it.