BENEATH THE SHADOW # 6

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo JuDa
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Namjoo

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

The driver parked the car in the basement parking and opened the door. I went out and carried Yeo Juda inside as the house helper showed me Juda's room.

I place her in her bed and covered her with the blanket.

Knock. Knock.

I then opened the door and saw a house helper holding my bag.

"Mr. Yeo told me that Mr. Lee would be sleeping here, but we didn't know it would be tonight. We are sorry but the room is not yet clean." She said as she bows.

"It is fine. I don't think I can leave her here anyways. Do you mind if I got any spare pillows and a blanket. That would be helpful." I told her as the other helpers gave it to me.

I then closed the door and place my things by the couch. I then looked around and saw pictures of her when she was young. I then went beside her and looked at her side table.

I then smiled.

There is a picture of us beside her bed.

I then took of my shoe and prepare to get some sleep.

Good night!

Yeo Juda's Pov.

I woke up as I felt uncomfortable. I looked around me and saw that I was in my room. I turned to my side and looked at the clock.

3:42 am

"Huh? Lee Dohwa?" I stood up and went to the bathroom to change clothes and clean myself.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Lee Dohwa looking uncomfortable.

I stayed by his side as I watch him sleeping. I placed my hand by the couch and put my chin there.

"You know you can melt me if you stare at me like that early in the morning." He said as my eyes widened.

"You look uncomfortable." I told him as he laughs and sits down.

"Why didn't you sleep on the guest bedroom?" I asked him as he rubd his eyes.

"Your helpers told me that it was not yet clean so I told them that I would stay here." He said making me smile at him.

"Then why didn't you sleep on the bed?" I asked him as he was shocked.

"Why? Its not like you would do such thing Lee Dohwa." I told him as he smiles.

"But still, I want you to know that I respect you." He said as I nod my head.

"But you are already hurt. I don't want that to happen again. So please just this once. Go sleep on the bed. Its not like we would do something bad. Okay?" I told him as I knew Lee Dohwa is nothing like that.

"Arasseo." He answered as I pulled him up and help him go to the bed.

I then placed 2 pillows in between us so that we can both sleep.

"Good night, Dohwa yah." I told him as I close my eyes.

"Good night, Juda yah."

The next morning...

I woke up and saw that Lee Dohwa was already gone. I got up and get changed into my uniform.

I went downstairs and saw him waiting for me in the dining room.

"Good morning." He said as he smiles.

"Good morning" I greeted back as we started to eat breakfast.

"Ms. Yeo, Mr. Lee, the car is ready." The driver said as we finshed eating and went out of the house and inside the car.

We talked about random things until we reached Seulli High School.

We entered and saw a lot of students and even reporters inside.

"They say that you have an inspiration for the new collection of Serinne. Can we know what is it?"

"Or maybe who is it?"

"Yeo Ju Da." Namjoo said as he looked towards the entrance.

"Yeo Juda who is Yeo Juda?"

"My Girl."

The students started screaming again as Oh Namjoo stops in front of me nad held my hand.

"Isn't she the daughter of the owner of Evoqis?!"

I then saw Dohwa come towards us.

"Aren't you being a bit rude towards me?" Dohwa said making all of us confuse.

"Exactly, Why would I be rude towards you?" Namjoo asked Dohwa as he tightened his hold.

"You are Mr. Lee's son."

"Well, first you are bringing a big ruckus inside the school. Second, calling my fianće as your girl." Dohwa said making all of them gasp.

Even I don't know.

I tried to get my hand off Namjoo's grip but it's just to tight.

"First of all, they came here without me knowing. Second, you can't call Juda yours because she isn't. Third and Lastly, Juda is niether your fianće or mine. Her dad said that it would be Yeo JuDa's descision. So it is still a fair match." He said as he looked at Dohwa and let of of my hand and looked at ms.

"Gwenchana? Mianhe. I held it so tightly." He said making me more confused.

I then walked away as Lee Dohwa and Oh Namjoo start to battle once again